There is a Generation

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Proverbs 30:11-14
11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men. 
Transcript:
My son, there is a generation that will taste of My judgments, and this is that generation. The people of this nation have moved further away from Me, and only by My heavy hand will they be brought back. This nation once boasted as having the "Greatest Generation" - men and women who feared God and sought to do right and overturn evil. A generation that had morals and stood on My Word. A generation that loved Me and prayed to Me - even in their schools! A generation that cherished life and refused to bend to sin!
My son, that generation has been replaced with a people whose hearts are far from Me! This is the last generation, and it is known by its fruit. This generation is called the "ME Generation" - everything revolves around SELF!! This generation does not have morals, as people do whatever pleases the flesh! This generation does not love Me - they only love themselves! This generation does not cherish life - they despise life unless it pleases them!
This generation does not pray to Me - they pray to the god of this world for every perversion to be entertained! This is the last generation before My wrath is poured out upon unrepentant man!
My son, there will be another generation that will walk on streets of gold, sing endless praise to the Most High God, and will live forever in His Presence! A generation that will see no evil, no sin, no sorrow, and will bask in the Glory of the Lord! I AM coming to take that generation very soon to be with Me!!!
My son, this generation is now entering a time of Great Judgment, such as has never been before! Only those who have My Spirit living in them will be strong enough to make it! THERE IS NO TIME NOW!!! SHOUT to a generation to REPENT! and turn from their evil ways and SEEK ME INSTEAD OF SELF!!! Only I can forgive your sins, not a self-help guru!!!
Come to Me all you of this generation who are weary, and I will give you rest! Hurry! as time is running out, and you are not promised the next breath! I love you all, My children of this last generation - COME TO ME NOW!!!
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility