Sing a New Song for the Most High


Rhema
Jesus says ...
'How I Love It When You Sing Me This Song'
***
IT IS JESUS ALONE
***
It's all about you, Jesus
And all this is for you ...
For your glory and your glory
It is not about me...
As if you should do things my way
You alone are God and I give you your ways ...
Jesus, lover of my soul ...
All-consuming fire is in your eyes,
Jesus, I want you to know ...
I follow you on all my days.
Because no one in history is like you ...
And the story itself is yours
The Alpha & Omega ... you loved me and
I will share eternity with you

Psalm 107: 41
But he raises the poor from the distress
and shapes clans like a herd.

Verse of the day
Confess your sins and pray for each other so that you will be healed. For the prayer of a person who lives according to God's will has great power.
James 5:16


SHOUT HIS NAME
6/19/08 From The Lord, Our God and Savior – The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For The Lord’s Little Flock, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Thus says The Lord YahuShua…
Why do you steal from God? How is it I have called to you, giving you the command, and you stay silent? You say you believe and know of My love, which surpasses understanding, NOW PROCLAIM IT!…
Beloved, the time is here and has already come, for My servants to stand up. Have I not called to each one of you, saying, “Serve Me”? Yet you hesitate and rob your God. Behold, I have spoken to you all, on many occasions, even placing it upon your hearts, yet you hesitate, you procrastinate, while sitting upon your hands, saying within yourselves, “Tomorrow I will serve God, and later I will pick up the trumpet”… You are no watchmen, though for this reason have I called you out.
Know you not, that one in league with My watchman has by association become the same? Therefore I spoke to you, saying, “Beloved, come and walk with Me this far”, yet you answered, “How far?!” I have said, “Do this”, yet what have you done? How is it you stand up, yet begrudgingly? Where is the joy in service? Where is the sound of My name put forth in power?… Call upon My name, and it shall be given you!
Beloved, give to the poor and help the afflicted, and give to them double in My name, the name which I have received of My Father. For as it is written: Whatsoever you do to the least of these, assuredly I say to you, you have done it unto Me, even to the entertaining of angels unawares.
Therefore, I ask you, how much more shall you give to your Father in Heaven, even to The One who was sent?… Yes, The One who died and is risen, The One whose life was poured out, so you may have life everlasting!
My servants, do or do not, for Love has saved you;
Speak it aloud, saying, “Yes” or “No”;
Serve Me as I have called you,
And do so rejoicing as you go…
For I am with you, and I shall provide for all your needs…
Behold, even I have done so already.
Thus says The Lord God…
Who will go for Me?! There is no more time to tarry! The day is done, and the sun is setting upon this age of men…
My husbandmen, go out and gather! For the wheat is already bundled, and who is able to loose it?! Neither man nor beast is able… Behold, nothing in all creation is able to separate that which The Lord has bound together!
Go out therefore and gather up the remnant, even every last grain which has fallen to the ground. Gather it up quickly before the storm comes, where the winds shall blow, the hail shall beat down, and the rains shall overflow, erode, and wash away… Behold, the field shall be left in ruins, in much disarray, unrecognizable to those who had once looked upon it.
And what of that which is left? Will not the birds of the air come down and consume, and the beasts of the field devour, until nothing of the crop remains? For the time has indeed come, and I shall now make My Word famous! My name shall resound in all the earth!… Behold, the hand of God shall be outstretched! And I shall surely visit the earth! I SHALL VISIT! Says The Lord God.
I shall visit in My wrath and come like a storm, as a whirlwind of consuming fire! The mountains shall quake and give way at the coming of The Holy One, He who is called by My name!… Behold, His footsteps have only just begun to tread! The quaking of His footsteps shake the earth! The breath, of His nostrils, stirs up the face of the deep!
His sheep are given up to the slaughter,
Yet no one comes to aid them!…
Behold, The Shepherd comes! And He shall gather!
Behold, He shall also return in His glory!
And He shall destroy all who have harmed His sheep!…
Even all of them shall be tread down!
In the winepress of the wrath of His fury, He shall tread them down! He shall be very swift and none shall escape! For the nations have raged against Me, and the people refuse to give glory to My name!… Yet of sin, THIS they uphold. Therefore, they shall perish with much shouting, until deep and heavy silence covers them, when the earth rises up and swallows them and the oceans wash them away.
Behold, even in these lands, you call California and Nevada, shall it begin. For they have become as a great river… A RIVER OF SIN!… An unending source of abominations, murder and licentiousness! Even that, which Sodom and Gomorrah had done, pales, compared with that brought forth of them!
Therefore, My beloved servants, blow this trumpet!
Shout to the masses, in all manner of speaking and devices!
For you hold The Key to Salvation in your hearts,
And there He is within your understanding…
SHOUT HIS NAME!

My song for you, you supreme!
Nothing comes from me, everything comes from you, what you ever gave me!
You have sent me, given me authority,
to pray - to bless all nations and languages,
to bring your word to them.
You have chosen me for your seed,
to spread it out to the fields of the world,
You have chosen me as a mother for your people.
You loved and purified me in spirit,
pulled me over your holy mountain
to you in your heart.
I feel you and you speak in me.
You show me the path and how I do
Serve you, love you.
You are my father, I am your daughter,
You were my son, I was your mother,
You love your wife infinitely
and ever forever.
Amen


 Vision: That Terrible Day!! – Handmaiden of the Most High
Thursday Evening, March 14, 2019
As I lay awaiting sleep I saw a great expanse of land that was covered by cooling lava and at the top edges it was white and various light shades of gray. It appeared as if it had snowed, but in actuality it was the ash returning to the ground from the huge volcanic eruption that was miles away. I watched as I heard burbling like a brook or stream as well as hisses from the steam being released from large air bubbles that arose to the top and burst. It was like nothing I had ever seen. Though it was daytime, the sky looked nearly white and I had no idea where the sun was at because the sky was obliterated with volcanic ash.

I asked the Living God, the Heavenly Father what I was viewing. He spoke that it was the aftermath of a volcano that had erupted when the earthquakes happened (please see my previous vision, “The Coming Destruction of America, posted February 21, 2019 given May 2015). There appeared to be no signs of plant or animal life for miles around, as far as the eyes could see. He told me that I what I was seeing had occurred in the United States (it was in the Western region of the U.S.). He spoke this same scenario was a repeated in various regions that had active and non-active volcanoes around the world, many had also erupted about the same time (days and over a period of several weeks after). These eruptions occurred even in regions that hadn’t had volcanic activity for many years. Some hadn’t erupted in hundreds of years! Due to the earthquakes that shook the earth, they caused many to have multiple intense eruptions and that was what I was witnessing. The lava flow that I was seeing had been so voluminous after several eruptions that in was nearly five feet high (some areas were four feet and others were even higher as much as fifteen feet high) there were no longer trees left standing due to the heat and fire from all the sulfur in the lava had burned down the trees and homes and vehicles and people in the areas surrounding this area of earth. Many human and animal lives were lost as is the case in other regions.
Meanwhile, the ring of fire (Pacific Ocean) will be so volatile that people will not be able to enter it due to the extreme danger. In some places the underwater volcanoes will cause the water to get intensely hot and boil the sea creatures! I could hear the screams as people were overtaken by the lava they could not outrun. Children this is life and death serious. Listen for my guidance and direction says the Lord. These volcanoes and earthquakes will cause water flooding and mud floods and oceanic activity that many regions affected have not seen for generations and even centuries ago.
Seek to hear my guidance for you. When I speak respond quickly, you will not be able to carry all you desire, focus on what is important and do not trouble yourselves over what is not important. I tell you now, as these events occur, the demonic activity will increase and their intensive barbarism has not been experienced by most, it will be terrifying and chaotic time where people will wander just seeking shelter. Trust me. Your life will depend on me and me alone!
END
Since then, I asked the Father to confirm this as true and He has shown me it again once or more per day with only one exception and I have had an increasing urgency to share it.

Zephaniah 1:12-18 King James Version (KJV)
12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The Lord will not do good, neither will he do evil.
13 Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.
14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord’s wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
Source:  https://444prophecynews.com/vision-that-terrible-day-handmaiden-of-the-most-high/

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility