The Salt

Words from Jesus Christ to Byron Searle
Mark 9:49-50
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltiness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another. 
Transcript:
My son, tell My Remnant that salt is good!! I use it to refine My Chosen Ones in these final moments of this age. Many times people will cut you with words - words of doubt, words of worthlessness, words of hate, but THESE WORDS I USE TO STRENGTHEN YOU!! Do you not think I have been SLAIN WITH WORDS as I walked among you?? 
THEY HATED ME, AND THEY WILL HATE YOU, TOO!!  Who - you ask?? The same ones that hated Me - THE PHARISEES AND SANHEDRIN!!!
My son, this nation has been under the control of Pharisees for many, many years!! They hold places of power and have the ability to change times and laws! BEWARE OF THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES!! Just as they wanted and plotted to kill Me, they will do the same with My Remnant!!!
I say this to you, My Remnant - THEY WILL ASSIST THE EVIL ONE TO CONTROL THE WORLD!!! 
I have said to store up food and water for the days ahead, for WHEN the laws change, you will not be able to buy the provisions. My Remnant, you will have to TRUST IN ME FULLY to provide for you and your family! If you have a storehouse, SHARE with the lost and SHARE THE GOSPEL!!!
MANY WILL BE TURNED IN TO BE KILLED, AS THE PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU WILL THINK THEY ARE DOING ME A SERVICE!!!
My son, I have given ALL those who follow Me the freedom to worship Me in Spirit and Truth!! TURN NOT BACK TO THE LAW as a dog returns to its vomit!!!
Stay focused on Me and pray every day, for the battle is about to get WORSE!! DO NOT TRUST ANY MAN, but ask Me who is righteous, for there will be many wolves in sheep's clothing, hiding among the flock!!
My Remnant, YOU MUST PREPARE, for the fight will be fierce, and your armor must be worn at ALL TIMES!!!
I love you, My People! Many things are about to change, and you MUST be ready!! For years now, I have said to be ready! NOW IT'S TIME!!
BECOME SALTY SALT, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO REFINE YOU!! I AM COMING SOON!!!
AMEN.
Messiah Jesus 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility