Natural Man


Words from Jesus Christ to Byron Searle
1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Transcript:
My son, I have spoken many things by My prophets and watchmen to My sleeping, carnal Church, but what you see is the natural man (Church) trying to understand the spiritual man. These words that I have given My Remnant are spiritual words, and the natural man cannot see it. They see things in the natural, so when a word given does not happen as the natural man thinks it should have, then they shout false prophet, liar, or worse - stone them!
I have said things were going to happen, and they have in the spirit. As the words spoken in the spirit move into the natural, the words manifest on Earth.
My son, My prayer that I prayed says, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, which means the words spoken by My prophets on this earth are the will of My Father in heaven. Just like the natural man always wanting to know when, My Father's will will be in HIS time, NOT yours on earth. He knows when the earthquakes will strike. He knows when the seals are to be opened and the time of Jacob's trouble will begin. 
He knows the perfect time for ALL THINGS, yet the natural man is always trying to set a time to everything! Many of My prophets and watchmen have walked in the natural in this area! I say to repent and continue to listen to My voice in the spirit, not the natural! That's why I say of the times and season you need not think on - JUST BE READY AT ALL TIMES!!!
My son, the war between the flesh and the spirit is very fierce, and without My armor on, it is impossible to win! All the pieces of the armor are important, but I say the two most important are the shield and the sword. You must learn how to use both to defeat the carnal man. We walk by faith, not by sight, so continually polish your shield! The Word is sharper than any two-edged sword - LEARN MY WORD!!! I also say to repent and continually die to self, humble yourselves before Me. I love you all.
I AM COMING SOON - FIRST IN THE SPIRIT, THEN IN THE NATURAL - AND EVERY EYE WILL SEE!!!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility