The judgement is Mine !!

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
John 5:25-27. Words of the Lord: 25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God; and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. My son, marvel not that I say judgment is Mine, for the Father has given to Me the mandate to judge this nation and the world. I did not come to judge, but to save lost man. But now, as the last moments of this age are upon you, I will judge, and My judgments are true, for they are of the Father. The Father judges no man. He has given Me the authority to judge, and I will! I have passed judgment on this nation of America - the people's sin has been a stench in the nostrils of the Father! For the murder of the innocent - I JUDGE GUILTY! For the worship of other gods - I JUDGE GUILTY! For the laws of sodomy forced upon a people - I JUDGE GUILTY! For children not honoring their father or mother and the rebellion of this nation - I JUDGE GUILTY! For not worshiping God and Him alone - I FIND GUILTY! I have judged this nation and found it wanting! MY JUDGMENT IS FINAL!!! My son, the penalty for these judgments is death! Those who know and follow My words, and have My Holy Spirit in them will be unto life. Those who do not know Me nor follow My words unto death eternal. This nation will face the Judgments of the Lamb, and they have already begun! This nation will experience abnormal weather events, abnormal solar events, earthquakes of greater frequency and in places that have no earthquakes! My son, this nation will experience howling winds and massive waves crashing many miles inland! They will see and feel the fires of the Lord as they purge the land of all the spilled blood! This nation will see fireballs that destroy entire cities, and lightnings and thunders that will shake the nation! I say to REPENT NOW, turn from your evil ways and come follow Me! I will give you strength and rest. I will comfort you in the judgments. But NOW IS THE TIME! NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEK ME, NOT LATER, NOT TOMORROW, FOR MY JUDGMENTS ARE NOW!!! I AM COMING SOON! WILL YOU GO WITH ME OR STAY HERE AND BURN? THE CHOICE IS YOURS! THE JUDGMENTS ARE MINE!!! Amen. Messiah Jesus
Source: https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2019/03/judgment-is-mine.html

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility