POISON

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Romans 3:13
Their throat is an open sepulcher; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Transcript:
My son, My Church, My People have all been poisoned, and they do not even know it!! Evil men have crept into My house and fed poison to My Children! This poison was very seductive and had no flavor, so they did not even realize they were being poisoned! This poison has been around since man walked in the garden with Me. This poison is false doctrine, false teachings, twisting My Word with man's and calling it good.  It is an abomination unto Me, and those who call themselves Mine will be held accountable for promoting and agreeing with the lies!
My son, I have been warning My Children for many years of this false teaching, yet they are too asleep to hear or see it! I have said My Church is deaf, blind and dumb, and the time is coming very soon that their lives will depend on the truth! My Word says if you deny Me, I will deny you when you stand before My Father. 
The deception is so strong right now, many are following the lie or supporting the lie and do not know it! What is the poison?? What is this lie?? It comes from the very pit of Hell with Satan's endorsement!!
It is the Noahide Laws!! Many in My Body do not even know what they are!! They are deceived into believing it MUST be good, after all, the Jews are pushing it for Unity!! My People - the same ones who had Me crucified - are the ones who made up these laws!! Although they sound good, they are not!! 
These are the very laws the Antichrist will use to behead those who will not deny Me!! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ACCEPT THE LAWS WILL HAVE TO DENY ME OR BREAK THE FIRST LAW WHICH WILL REQUIRE YOUR HEAD!!!
My son, this evil law is the law in this nation, signed by every king for many, many years! Next week it will be signed AGAIN by Trump, as it is renewed every year!
I AM WARNING MY BODY - BEWARE OF THE NOAHIDE LAWS!!! 
Study My Word! I bring you Freedom through Grace, not bondage to the laws!! SEEK ME - whom they crucified and do not believe in - and I WILL SET YOU FREE!! 
I love you, My Children, but I warn you - Watch for those Zionists who push these laws!! It is POISON and will lead to the death of the soul!! The Antichrist's mark will include the decision of whether you will accept or deny the laws! 
I AM COMING SOON - BUT NOAHIDE LAWS WILL BE IMPLEMENTED WITH MARTIAL LAW!!! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility