WE WILL NOT HEARKEN

 Words from Jesus to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 6:16-17
16 Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they say, We will not walk therein. 
17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.
Transcript:
My son, once again I come to you asking you to SHOUT THE WARNING WITH MY MIGHTY VOICE, yet even with all the warnings and the alarms ringing and all the klaxons blaring, no one will hearken!!! I hear your prayers asking for forgiveness of the sins of this nation's people. I hear you crying out for repentance, but alas, this people of this nation DO NOT WANT TO REPENT!!! These people prefer to stay in sin and call it righteous! These people will not hearken to My voice when I speak to them! They will not hear your voice when I speak through you.
My son, My prophets of old had the same dilemma - no one listened to them until I brought judgment upon the stubborn people! The same is now, as there is nothing new under the sun. These people today will not hearken until the judgment is upon them! Many laugh and scoff at My prophets today, saying there are no judgments happening! They call My prophets and watchmen fools, but these words they say will come back to them! 

My son, many will not hearken to My voice, even when I give warnings! I tell you now, this land will reap what they have sown - WAR!!! I will send winds and rains to this nation that will never have been seen! Unheard of amounts of water will flood the land! WAKE UP, MY CHILDREN OF THE SOUTH - I AM COME UNTO YOU!!! The nation will reap what it has sown - pride, arrogance, wickedness, idolatry, and sin beyond measure!!! What? You think I should bless you??? Even those who call Me Lord do not hearken to My voice, but they will all cry out to Me very soon!!! I WILL REMOVE WHAT THEY HOLD IN ESTEEM OVER ME - MONEY!!!
Be warned now, My children, things that you call normal will be no more! You think in your heart I would never do that, I am not a God of this horrible condition! I say to you, YOU BLIND, DEAF, AND DUMB CHURCH, READ MY WORD AND SEE WHO I AM!!! I LOVE YOU, MY PEOPLE, BUT I CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE IN SIN!!!

I AM COMING SOON - WILL YOU HEARKEN TO ME??? 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

 ***************************** 
Attachments: 
Repentance, Request for Homecoming to God 
The Third Testament

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility