ARE YOU WITH ME OR AGAINST ME ?


Revelation 3:7-13
To the Assembly of Philadelphia write...

He, who is holy, He who is true, He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens, says this...
I know your works, see I have put before you an open door,
and no one is able to shut it - I know that you have little power, yet have guarded My Word, and have not denied My Name.
See, I am giving up those of the congregation of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie.
See, I am making them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.
Because you have guarded My Word of endurance, I also shall guard you from the hour of trial, which shall come upon all the world,to try those who dwell on the earth. See, I am coming speedily!
Hold what you have that no one take your crown.
He who overcomes, I shall make him a supporting post
in the Dwelling Place of My God, and he shall by no means go out.
And I shall write on him the Name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the renewed Jerusalem, which comes down out of the heavens.
He who has an ear, let him hear, what the Spirit says to the assemblies.
The Lord asks...
Are you with me or against me?
   
                                
 ***************************** 
Attachments: 
Repentance, Request for Homecoming to God 
The Third Testament

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility