PREPARE YOUR SPIRIT !!



Tonight I had a dream:
A motorcyclist in full gear and helmet comes quickly out of the air in front of the house and parked, takes off his helmet and comes in to me. A young man is with a light brown beard
and his eyes were equal to Cristals and I know him and his name. He says energetically:
"I have not had you ..... for a long time"
He brings a correction. He says:
"It's not the whole truth." 

It's about my article yesterday WE HARVEST WHAT WE SAW! It was leaned to the Futhark. I get up and delete it directly.
In the morning I take a random spot in the third testament and post it:
Words of Jesus to the audience of the church - Chapter 62 - TTT.
Forgive me, Father, for posting half-truths. I'm so sorry. I ask you for forgiveness and see, I have corrected and rectified the error to honor your holy name


The Third Testament – Chapter 62 – Words for the present Listeners

73. O! My very beloved children, who weep like lost sheep, calling your Shepherd with anguished cries! When you close your eyes to the reality of your surroundings, you end up thinking that I am the cause of your misfortunes on earth; others believe that your vicissitudes are of no concern to Me.

74. How ungrateful you are thinking that way of your Father, and how unjust to appraise My perfect justice!

75. Do you believe that I do not listen to you when you say that you are only nourished by bitterness, that the world which you inhabit is a world without happiness and that the

existence which you lead has no reason to be?

76. You only feel My presence when you believe that I punish you, that I deny you all mercy, and you forget the tenderness and kindness of your Father; you complain about your life,

instead of blessing its benefits.

77. The fact is you close your eyes to the truth and only see bitterness and tears around you, feeling desperation because you believe that everything will be without a reward.

78. How different your life would be if instead of that nonconformity, of that incomprehension, your first thought each day would be to bless your Father and your first words, to be

thankful for so many benefits that His love offers!

79. But you do not feel those virtues anymore, because the flesh has perturbed your spirit and you have forgotten My teaching; that is why I come to speak to you about those feelings which you have removed from your heart. (11, 4 - 9)

80. You have sinned, adulterated, offended, and now that you find yourselves before the truth of My word, which points out your errors, you forget your faults and believe that

your Lord is unjust when He speaks to you of ordeals and restitution. (17, 33)

81. You have been greatly tested, beloved disciples. for each trial contains a Mystery for you. You do not know whether it is designed to strengthen you in battle, to reveal new knowledge to you, or to restitute a sin. You should never attempt to avoid an ordeal because they were not sent with that aim and are never greater than your moral or spiritual strength. (47, 26)

82. Why do many of you fear that I have written your destiny in trials, pains, punishments, and misfortune? How could you believe that He who loves you with perfection would

provide you with a road full of thorns? Truly I tell you, the hazardous road sown with difficulties is the one you have chosen through your own will, believing that it is filled with

pleasures, freedom, and happiness, not understanding that it is precisely in the road destined for you, that which you have abandoned, where you can find true peace, safety, strength, health, well - being, and abundance.

83. This road that I come to offer you in My Doctrine is that which has been destined for your spirit since it was formed, so that traveling on it, you may find that which you yearn for. (283, 10 - 11)




130. This message bears light for every religion, for every sect and creed and for all the different forms of behavior of men. And yet, what, o disciples, have you done with My word? Is this the way you permit the tree to flower? Let it bloom, for this shall serve as the proclamation of the fruit that comes later.

131. Why do you hide these messages and not give to the world the surprise of this new Era with ist good news? Why do you not dare to tell the world that the voice of Christ sounds among you? Speak, and bear witness to My teaching by your works of love, for if there are some who close their ears so as not to hear you, others will open theirs, and in them your voice will be as sweet and harmonious as the song of the nightingale. (114, 46)

132. Humanity is awaiting My new disciples, and yet, if you, who are My laborers, from fear of the judgment of the world, abandon the sowing and your tools, what will become of

humanity? Do you not feel the responsibility of your charge?

133. Your consciences will never deceive you, and will always tell you when you have fulfilled your duties. The unquiet you feel is a sign that you have not observed My precepts. (133, 10)

134. You complain at times that the number of followers of My word increases slowly, yet, I tell you that you should complain of yourselves, for it is you who bear the mission of bringing the multitudes that form this people to grow and multiply. But if you lack faith in your hearts, if your gifts are undeveloped and if your understanding lacks the light of spiritual knowledge, how will you move others by the virtues of faith and love that are not developed in

your own hearts?

135. He who does not understand cannot make others understand; who does not feel cannot make others feel. Know then why your lips have trembled and stuttered when you have

needed to give testimony of My word.

136. He who loves will not hesitate, He who believes does not fear, and He who feels has many ways of proving his sincerity and truth. (172, 24 - 26)

137. Today I come to you with a teaching that might seem impossible for the world to practice; once it is understood it is the easiest to fulfill. I come to teach the worship of the love of God through your life, your deeds and the spiritual prayer, which is not pronounced by the lips at a predetermined place, nor is it in need of forms or images to be so inspired. (72, 27)

138. I say to you: What are you waiting for to spread the good news? By chance, do you pretend to go and preach among the rubble? I am telling you and revealing all, so that you may always have a wise answer for every question made to you by your brethren. Behold that you will be attacked with great arguments that will fill with fear those who are not

prepared.

139. Engrave My Word and do not forget the great miracles which I have granted you so that each one of you can be a living testimony of My truth; then whoever scrutinizes you and prods into My Word, will find that it does not contradict in anything of what I said and foretold during past eras.

140. The struggle will be great, to the extent that some, having been My disciples will become fearful and deny Me, saying that they never heard Me.

141. To those who know how to be faithful to My commandments and are able to cope with the struggle, I shall cover with a mantle with which they will defend themselves and they will

come out unharmed from any situation.

142. To the one who wrongly sows this seed and profanes the purity of this Work, there shall be a judgment, the persecution of men and uneasiness at every moment. It is necessary for

each one to know the tree He has cultivated, by the taste of its fruit.

143. I have reserved great miracles for the period of the spiritual struggle of My people, miracles and deeds that will amaze the wise men and the scientists; I will never forsake you to your own strength. Do not become blinded when humanity ridicules you, do not forget that in the Second Era the multitudes mocked your Master.

(63, 42 - 44)

144. In truth I tell you that the world is against you, and therefore I prepare you to know how to defend the cause of your faith with the arms of love and charity. I tell you that you will

triumph even when your victory is unknown.

Continue here:  62. FREE YOUR SPIRIT THE THIRD TESTAMENT Revelations of Jesus Christ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL5EvHSSLzY&list=PL73-eEs6JmCvAOY1ifg86rr4hrb_XCM6p
 
 ***************************** 
Attachments: 
Repentance, Request for Homecoming to God 
The Third Testament

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility