You must be born again



John 3:3-13
3 Jesus said to him, Truly, I say to you, Without a new birth no man is able to see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus said to him, How is it possible for a man to be given birth when he is old? Is he able to go into his mother's body a second time and come to birth again?
5 Jesus said in answer, Truly, I say to you, If a man's birth is not from water and from the Spirit, it is not possible for him to go into the kingdom of God.
6 That which has birth from the flesh is flesh, and that which has birth from the Spirit is spirit.
7 Do not be surprised that I say to you, It is necessary for you to have a second birth.
8 The wind goes where its pleasure takes it, and the sound of it comes to your ears, but you are unable to say where it comes from and where it goes: so it is with everyone whose birth is from the Spirit.
9 And Nicodemus said to him, How is it possible for these things to be?
10 And Jesus, answering, said, Are you the teacher of Israel and have no knowledge of these things?
11 Truly, I say to you, We say that of which we have knowledge; we give witness of what we have seen; and you do not take our witness to be true.
12 If you have no belief when my words are about the things of earth, how will you have belief if my words are about the things of heaven?
13 And no one has ever gone up to heaven but he who came down from heaven, the Son of man.

Dear dad, do you have a few minutes for me?
I have a question once again. Why does the mother have to carry the wind?
There is already the wind. These were the first brothers and sisters, I heard. So, why else bear your son "WIND"?
"In every epoch everything is made new, spirit, heart, the winds and much more."
Why? Are they then there several times and at different levels?
"Exactly, child, what do you think, why did Maria get a new body?"
Because she ascends, to a higher level, closer to you, oh God.
"Family, we are a big family."
And he, my husband, is Joseph? The foster father?
"Excuse me. I told you. "
Yes. I start again. Excuse me. Of course, you have.

And Hosta, Priscilla and Wind are the children of Jesus - and your grandchildren - you told me that too.
(Hosta = the word, soul, love, wisdom, knowledge of God
Priscilla = heart, spirit, marriage, elf and there are more than one - I guess they are the 7 flames of the Holy Spirit -
and WIND - are the 4 winds N / E / S / W)

They are all non physical - only spiritual - and non materialistic! and one can not see it here on earth.  

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility