HOPE

And: the book Zephaniah (yesterday was recommended to Anna Maria of Jesus)
http://www.transcripture.com/deutsch-englisch-zephanja-1.html


Words from Jesus spoken to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 15:19-21
19 Therefore thus saith the Lord, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.
20 And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the Lord.
21 And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
My son, I AM THE HOPE OF THE WORLD, YEA, I AM THE HOPE OF THE REMNANT!!! I WILL DELIVER My People, My Remnant, from the hand of the evil one! Though the evil one wants to shred My Remnant into fragments of unusable cloth, I will be with you, protecting you! I will make My Remnant a strong wall, one that cannot be breached! Many will come against you; they will not prevail, for I AM WITH YOU! The many false prophets that proclaim lies in My Name will I come against! FOR THEM, THERE IS NO HOPE!!!
My son, I will continue to use you and those that I have called, the true voices that hear My voice and move when asked. I have set before the Church a choice - follow My words spoken through My prophets and My Word to life or choose to follow the lies of the false prophets of Baal and perish!!! How do you know who are My true prophets? They speak My word that is in My Word!!! They speak the reality of the days of the end, not a puffed-up lie to make you believe things are great and going to get better! They speak the truth that My Spirit in you will confirm and challenge!
My son, as the time draws toward the Final Countdown, SHOUT TO MY CHURCH TO REPENT!!! GET OUT OF THE FLESH AND IN THE SPIRIT!!! SHOUT YOU CANT SERVE TWO MASTERS - MONEY OR ME!!! TELL THEM I AM THE ONLY HOPE THEY WILL HAVE IN THESE LAST DAYS!!! IF THEY DON'T HAVE ME, THEY WILL HAVE NO HOPE!!!
I bless My Remnant that are standing strong in these perilous times. Many will come against you, but you are a wall - words will just bounce off! Those that come against My true prophets and speak harsh words against them, it would be better if a millstone was hung around their necks and thrown into the sea! I AM COMING SOON - YOUR ONLY HOPE TO SET ALL MEN FREE!!! I love you all! Stay in the fight! Stay in My Word! Stay in prayer! Amen. 
Messiah Jesus
***************************** 
Attachments: 
Repentance, Request for Homecoming to God 
The Third Testament

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility