WHERE DO YOU LIVE ?



John 1: 38-39
38 But Jesus turned and saw them, and said to them, What are you seeking? And they said to him, Master, where are you to the inn?
39 He said to them, Come and see! They came and saw it and stayed the day with him. It was about the tenth hour.

Jesus - may I ask you a really important question. You have gone to heaven with body and soul, so this is my question: WHERE ARE YOU LIVING?
With your body? Where is your residence?
"Come over"
Do you live in me? Or where do you stop? Please help me. I do not get it. You rushed me to Fuerteventura and waited for me there. So you have to live somewhere else than in me? Please tell me.
"Nowhere."
"All over"
Can you dissolve? And accept the subtle body again and appear in it?
As a vision? In the dream? As a face? How does it work?
How do you gather the spiritual church to talk to / in front of her?
You said I should rule with you? I should entertain you! Where are you when I hear your voice? In my heart? By the Holy Spirit? Or from where do you speak to me?
Where is your soul - your flesh - your body? He needs a place where he can stay? The mind can be everywhere, but where is your soul, your body?
"In the flat. Mine. "
Where is the apartment? How can I imagine?
"In the room"
And where?
"I am often there."
Could I go there too?
"In a few years."
Will I live with you then?
"Of course. Here. The body becomes small, like a finger. "
The soul, it weighs only a few grams. And you and me, will we both live together? Tell me please.
"Needless to say, the question."
Did you just say that?
"Heaven. You are tall. You come directly to me. Sorry that I have not told you so yet. "
That's why I'm asking you. Where is your father's house?
"All over."
The father is the body, the whole visible creation. Yes. Can one understand this so that you can stay anywhere in the entire creation without being bound to live in a particular place? How can I find you and be with you then?
"Fly. With lightning speed you can be with me, year out, year in. "
At about the speed of thought, telepathically teleporting me to you, as when I connect my heart with yours and we are one in the heart together and resting.
"Face. You can see me in the face. "
So with the imagination? Because you looked different every time I saw you in a dream or in a face. Is it then possible to dance with you only through the imagination in the mind? And not physically? Is dancing purely spiritual with you in heaven? Like the other day?
On Fuerteventura you said, when we walked along the beach by the sea:
"This is me"
And you called the pigeons to fly us on the hand and sit there, on our hand, and said:
"Only then can I reveal myself."
Only there were pigeons flown on our hands. Because you called them that and they obey you. Otherwise they never do that.
And because you are the sea and the beach, so many can be with you, because the sea and the beach are big, there is room for many 'apartments' and all can communicate with you spiritually at the same time and you can at the same time speak with all, in all languages, because the spirit understands all languages ​​and because everything is spiritually permeated, even the beach and the sea. That is why He is there, because the Spirit makes him alive, the wind moves the water, and the spiritual powers of the earth, and that are all YOU.
That I do not need to pass over there, but can already feel you with my heart and speak to you thanks to my soul through the mind and my thoughts and my imagination.
That no matter where and in what form I am, always and everywhere I am already connected with you and mentally and one with you, whether in this form or in another, that does not matter.
That I'm already home.
You are in the water, in the cloud, in the wind, in the fire, in the earth, in the air, in the mountains, in the forest, in the lake, in the garden, in the meadow - everywhere - directly and immediately near me and you speak through these forms to me. And while your hand is stroking my head at the same time with a child in Africa, giving it to eat or with a soul about to fall to help her up - everywhere - at the same time.
That To meet you, you just have to be sensitive, feel the heart and connect the mind with yours, to talk to you or to imagine you.
It is you who moves the whole universe through the mind and you are everywhere at the same time, omnipresent in all living, present and accessible, also in me, always, every moment, eternal.
The Father, who is the body, all the visible creation, does not speak, but the Son, who is the soul, the Word, speaks, and you are both one through the Spirit, who breathes the Word into Creation.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility