Jesus condemns the mistreatment of the animals


Out of the Gospel of Perfect Life - Chapter 38
1. And several of his disciples came to him and spoke to him about a certain Egyptian, a son of Belial, who taught that it was not against the law to torture the animals when their sufferings bring benefit to men.
2. Jesus said to them, "Truly, I say to you, the benefits are derived from the wrong done to a creature of God, they can not be righteous, nor may any whose hands are stained with blood or whose mouth is contaminated with flesh is to touch holy things or teach the secrets of the heavens.
3. God gives the seeds and the fruits of the earth for food; and for the righteous, there is no other rightful food for the body.
4. The robber who breaks into a house built of men is guilty; but those who break into a house built by God are the greater sinners. Therefore, I say to all who wish to be my disciples, keep your hands away from the bloodshed, and let no flesh come down on your lips, for God is righteous and kind and has commanded that men should live only on the fruits and the seed of the Earth.
5. But when an animal suffers badly, so that its life is a torture to it, or if it is dangerous, it releases from its life quickly and with as little pain as you can. Send it over in love and compassion and do not torture it, and God, your father and mother, will show you compassion, as well as showing compassion to those who have been given into your hands.
6. And whatever you do to the least of my children, you do that to me. Because I am in them and they are in me. Yes, I am in all creatures and all creatures are in me. I also enjoy all her joys and suffer from all her pain. Therefore I say, be kind with all, with all the creatures of God.
 ***************************** 
Attachments: 
Repentance, Request for Homecoming to God 
The Third Testament

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility