Secret .... These were our first brothers and sisters ...



08/29/2018 (secret)

6 am
Anna Maria wakes up and feels happy. She realizes that Jesus was there and made her happy in her sleep. He has provided more offspring while she slept. She spurts him. He is overjoyed. 

4!
That's what he meant when he said 4 need not be justified until he has tested her.
"The third does not hurt so much", he had said in 2017.
Yes. Now Anna Maria knows how this works. Nothing hurts. Heaven educates them for her. John!

In the school of John they will be educated! No one on earth gets anything, she does not have to raise them and they do not have to go to school - they are spiritual - they are SPIRIT.
When Anna Maria asks the name, Jesus only says:
"Wear him"
Anna Maria is staggering with joy. This time it is only Jesus, the dad, and me approaching something. The others do not need to know. I do not have to go to a doctor - nothing. Just enjoy  it. She does not need to buy new clothes either. You will not look at it. Only the father sees it.
"Come over!"



09/052018 (secret)

Anna Maria saw Jesus after the night shift.
He was sitting in the tree top on a branch. She wanted to go to him, but he was faster than her and crossed the bridge to where she was, in the meadow by the river. There he lay in the grass, twice her size, she took his hands and wanted to pull him up, but he was too heavy for her. His upper body was naked, for the first time that she was allowed to see him like this. He drew her to himself:
"Kiss"
He kissed her and she kissed him on the mouth.
He said, "I follow you."
She said: I follow you!
Let's follow each other!
Then:
Anna Maria asks for a Rhema and the father gives her:
Exodus 13.8
And you have to tell your son that day ... This is because of what the Lord did for me when I came back from Egypt.
Anna Maria is happy.
In here the words are formed:
"I'm pregnant."
"A son."
It is a son. Another.
"Stay with me."
I love you. I am yours.
"You fight."
I do not have to fight. You and I are one.
The dad will tell me everything I need to know. Thanks for this!
This is what you wanted to tell me when I saw you sitting so thoughtfully in the tree's top just now. Thank you very much. That is very pleasing.
(9 days since August 29, 2018. After 9 days you will see that it worked, Jesus told her with Hosta.)
"Grandson. They are the children of Jesus. "
Yes. Grandfather. Jesus is in you, the Messiah, the Savior, the Redeemer.
"Weather Forcast ... you do not need to do that anymore."
Fierce is:
Do not listen to the word of God, but argue against it.
Will your son, our son, have a name, father.
"Carry him."
YES. Father.
Anna Maria has ravenous appetite and desire for this and that, yogurt, salad, fruit, grapes, etc.



09/09/2018

4 pm
Jesus wishes
"Falkland Islands"
"Easter Island"
"For Honeymoon"
Great idea. You just pick me up and fly with me there. Since I needed a lot of money and would have to work for it and I'm never used to travel, have given all this up for you. Why can not I just come to you? Somehow that does not seem to work and as long as I'm not completely with you we can not travel. At least not more than a day.



09/11/2018 (Nine Eleven !!! ???)

Dream:
Anna Maria has a date at the university cafeteria for dinner with her husband. He is not there. She is waiting for him and wants to call him. On her phone are only pictures, otherwise nothing works. She writes down the number and wants to call. She dictates the numbers and has to inject a liquid into a thing for each number and in the end the call failed because wrong numbers were entered. That is evil. Other men come and say kindly that they want to help her, but they are evil and Anna Maria runs away. Someone is following her. She hides in a blanket and the pursuer runs away. She looks at herself all over her body tattoos. (This is because she is always afraid seeing people with tattos.)

Two women wrap her in the blanket. It's getting dark. Then she wakes up, completely bathed in slime, while someone turns over her lying to the side, also bathed in slime and naked.

Then a dark voice:
"You are the same."
Like who?
"Babylon! ... Saturday! "
Then go now. You use me.
"Nexus" (fornication?)
Where did that come from? Why is Anna Maria dreaming this? Now she is in a state of hell. She was nice to her husband, but he does not seem to want her anymore either. She is between two and everyone wanted ..
Hell. She is in hell. And she will not come out now. She repents, says she's sorry, begs forgiveness.



Ask Jesus, please, do not go away. Stay with me. Forgive me. You are the father. Hosta. Priscilla. The third does not hurt so much anymore - you told me. Because I already know it and know that it is spirit and that you will not see it on earth and that I do not have to do anything and do not have to give an account to anyone.
Come on. Come again. Forgive me. It would all have been harmonious if the intention had been pure and all worked together to rid the world of evil and thus serve lost humanity.
Without her husband Anna Maria would never have done what she is doing here - if she had never called to Jesus, they probably would never have found each other, she would still be in deep sleep and in the matrix in 3 D.
Without that, Germany would have already been destroyed, forfeited by war, murderous hordes who would have slaughtered the women and environmental catastrophies of all kinds. It would have been since long over with us.
Thank you. I say thanks. Thank you, my dad, Your Majesty. Without you, Germany would fare just as well as America if you did not pit your mercy and spare us.
"Stay."

May I still stay? I am snake. I'm a bad sinner. I regret.
"Mourning. Never once does she mourn for me. "
Oh but. Every moment where I miss you.  That you do not see that, how much I miss you, just as my husband does, he's hardly here anymore, always on duty, you too, Jesus, and I love you above all else. I love you. I'm so sorry. You should not have grief for me. You are close to my heart. Let us have peace and respect each other and respect and honor each other.
Come back. Stay.

I love you. I am sad when you are not there. I miss you so much.
"Headline: Marry"
Just.
"If you love me?"
Do you doubt about that? Do not doubt. I love you beyond measure. Do not you see it? Give me another chance. Allow me to love you. Excuse me. My mistakes. My shortcomings. My inadequacy. Allow me this love.
"Pack it."
You're just like Hosta it was in my stomach. Cynical, if you are hungry and thirsty, if you doubt me.
"Factual."
"Down with the woman".

I am objective. You doubt my love for you and leave no one else room in me. Sagittarians are like that! You isolate me for fear that you will not be loved enough. That can be suffocating. I isolate myself for you. What we all need is a wide, open heart.
For all who completely paralyzed their bodies just to please you, give them an open, wide heart for all beings.
Anna Maria sees THE FLUT WAVE ROLLING
"If I spare the ones, I also have to spare them (America)."
Just.
But the deep state. He wants to kill everyone.

Why is it freezing you with me? Why do you only seek my closeness, as if in a dream, without asking me when my husband is here?
I said 'go away' because there were / are unclear circumstances and for many years I was used to living with my husband, to live happily in clear conditions. Everything is mixed up with you. At least you asked me for the first and justified it; in the second and third, I was more or less faced with fait accompli and not asked.
I LOVE YOU EVER? If only I attract you, if my husband is there too. If not, you are not looking for me, I'm too cold for you.
You always say you can not fetch me and yet you totally take me. First, I was proud of it. But you do not pay attention that life has to be mastered here too.
Honeymoon - Falkland Islands - who should pay?
There you can not exist, near the Antarctic. Cold. Unprotected. No roof over your head, no more warm bed, no food, no water - nothing.
"Do your garden!"
Excuse me. Gotta cry.
Then you make me to the coronal hole and let me push open. That hurts me.
To be complicit in the death of these people. What do I get for it?
Where does obedience begin and where does it stop?

You've been ruling without me for a long time and I have no say, because I'm not knowledgeable like you. Execution with my help - you make me commoiseur and accomplice.
"Amount"
Nice sum, right. Depression!
"Children"

YOURS. I was not asked. I'm cold, cool. I'm freezing.
"Stay."
Will you break my leg now?
"Hawaii. They are happy. They are happy when someone tells them something like that. Otherwise feel so lost. "
There was a thumbs up for my comment below their video. You mean, you're glad to hear someone say that - you told me that.
"Man! Brought down! "



09/14/2018

Anna Maria has experienced much love of Jesus in the night. Thanks father.
Do not worry, my Jesus. I have to balance it, practice it, with heart energy.
You are mine, father of mine, our children and those who are yet to come from you.
Do not worry.
On Saturday we go to a chilli event in the Sami garden of the community college. My husband invited me and I agreed.
And I am yours. Thank you for your love for me.
"So you are not disturbed."
You're sweet. I have to practice, mother of all, to practice - with heart energy - my distraction - your distraction - balancing my husband's distraction. It's still hard, a balance act. I have to practice to be harmonious. Do not worry, I'm yours, I'm yours and I'll stay with you if you allow me.



9:30 pm
Now I know what I have:
He just said:
"What if war is first"  (What is going on with me then?)
It's like that - I'm so squeamish, somehow sneaky, undecided, seemingly backwards.
That's wrong, I feel it.
It is wrong to be offended with the righteous who is faithfully caring for me because I feel sorry for the punished Americans. My pity makes me undecided. Only He remains faithful. Only I go backwards, become careless and lazy.
Father, please, rekindle my love for you. Make me reliable again and faithful in everything, that I love you again unconditionally, without doubt or reservations, regardless of what you do with America, you only know why this is important for the balance of the world, what is needed, to be done. Wake me up again from this sluggish lethargy of mine, where I'm in. Excuse me.
"Tired"
No. Rather partisan. You are not the focus, but compassion is my focus. That paralyzes. Excuse me. I hope you can still use me anyway.
What else can be! You made me overjoyed. It may be …
"PARENTS"
Yes.

....... That in a moment of happiness I do not want to exert myself, but simply enjoy and do not care about anything. At some point I will wake up and give speed again.

But at the moment I feel bulging and filled. Only when I feel shortage again I strive again. So do not worry, that regulates itself. It's because I'm pregnant. That's the reason for my laziness and why there's always friction now with my earthly companion.
I kept it for myself and did not hang on the big bell. It's my secret. And it makes me plump and proud of it. And I feel powerful and unbeatable. And combative. I defend our offspring, who is on the way there. Our family. With power. That's why I'm dangerous for the mocking now.
Maybe I should show myself more humble and take myself back more. Or confess color  that I'm pregnant again. Then I get a lot of headwind again and have to defend myself.

Jesus has never shown himself as close to me as now. That makes me swell and swell with pride. And since it does not need to know the environment, there is a risk that I will crash away, explosive like  Aries. It forges Jesus and me, father and mother even more together. We are inseparably connected and that gives me this threshold. And also that sexuality is just as alive - as in spring.



The child. I just felt it - that it is happy, feels secure. It smiled blissfully.
"Guess names ... .. one is - WIND"
Because: 4 = blow with your mouth full!
There is a whisper in the room:
".... Is one of the first brothers and sisters ... "
"Diplomatic"
Thank you.
"It must be something essential?" (Man)
"Summer feeling."
"Heat"
"Lieb"
"Shallow ... zone" (shallow, flat, shallow zone?)

See 08/29/2018
4 ! - justified by works
Rune 'Man' (20) The entering with the outgoing! (= the breath)
See 09/06/2018
Rhemah: Exodus 13: 8
"And you shall say to your son in those days:
This is because of what the Lord did for me when I came back from Egypt. "
'I'm pregnant' A son!
See 09/14/2018
The name is WIND =  blowing with full mouth = WIND !!!
Carolina Deep State WIND blowing by Hurricane Florence   

The 4 Winds N / E / S / W !!!



09/15/2018

6 am
Anna Maria has woken up and is listening
"separate"
And thinks:
Stay where I am.
"3"
"10"
Anna Maria asks for a Rhema
Rhema: Human Dignity (Mayerhofer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vso0sKhdD-0&list=PL73-eEs6JmCvCCdvszFoIqJOhA-qBRHll
She chooses a random place of the Third Testament and strikes by chance:
TTT Chapter 60 - Work in Accord with the Spirit of Christ - verses 77-78 + 81
77. Be tireless, new disciples, in speaking this truth. The clumsy tongue does not speak. One single word said in my name can save a sinner, seal an abyss, or stop those obstinate ones in evil in their path. Do you know the strength of your authority?
78. Speak with examples, and fulfill that part of My Work that I have entrusted to you, and I will do the rest. (269, 6)
81. When you come to the conclusion of your master's thesis, even during the most difficult trials. Do whatever you want, I do not ask for more than you are
capable of doing; then you will have left the path ready for the new generations.




Anyway, today Anna Maria wanted to reveal the secret she wanted to keep to herself.
"FLORENCE" is the secret.
Anna Maria says:
I remain …. The rest will be taken over by God ...

Household of God - The Lords precepts for men - Jakob Lorber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO4KYELhAzU&list=PLXBcyEV0LX-WUEZrB8kiIT7cvUfd5W5iB
2. Tell the fearful mothers not to raise their daughters to be afraid of men and the world. For what one fears one blindly obeys when the temptation and who are feared have an easy victory. Let them teach their daughters rather to respect and love that I may be the victor and they despise the world and the least on my boundless love. Let them bring them to Me and I tell you: Not one of their desires shall remain unblessed and unsatisfied. For I am a rich God who has plenty of everything which he can-and will give in abundance.
4. Tell My friends they will serve you better than Me. They will take their salvation fully in My hands, rather than keeping them in their own hands, and completely relying on Me command, read he found unworthy. The giver of the law alone stands above it and can place whomsoever he wishes above it, too. However, as long as they are under the yoke, they must be judged, but those who come to me can remit judgment.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility