Love and care of God





Chapter 22 - The Love, Assistance and Grace of God

The Love of the Heavenly Father

1. Do not be surprised that My love follows you everywhere in spite of your sins. All of you My children, have had a reflection of the Divine love in the love of your parents in this world. On them you may turn your back, fail to recognize their authority, disobey their orders, and not listen to their counsel; you can, through your wrongful actions cause wounds in
their hearts, make their eyes dry out from so much crying, make their hair
turn gray, and cause their faces to be lined by the evidence of their suffering; but they will never cease loving you, and will have only blessings and forgiveness for you.

The Help and Protection of God

12. Disciples, I have given you all the lessons that the spirit needs for its evolution.
13. Blessed are those who recognize
truth, for they shall quickly find the road. Others always reject the Divine teachings because to them their works seem superior to mine.
14. I love them all. I am the shepherd who calls to his sheep, who gathers them and counts them, and wishes every day to have more of them; who sustains and caresses them,
who cares for them, and enjoys seeing that they are many, but who cries sometimes on seeing that not all of them are obedient.

The Humility of the Lord

37. Understand that My Word does not come to fill your minds with vain philosophies, it is the essence of life. I am not a [mere] wealthy man coming to offer you earthly riches. I am the
One and Only God, who comes to promise you The Kingdom of True Life. I am the humble God who comes to his children without ostentation, to raise them up with His caresses and
with His miraculous Word through the road of restitution. (85, 55)
38. Be My servants, and you will never be humiliated by Me.
39. Observe that I have not come as a king, I bring neither scepter nor crown; I am among you an example of humility, and more, as your servant.
40. Ask, and I shall give you, order and I obey so that you may have another proof of My love and My humility. I ask only that you recognize and do My Will, and if you encounter obstacles to the fulfillment of your duties, pray and overcome them in My Name, and your merits
will be the greater.

The Compassion and Condolence of God

44. If you believe that Jesus, being the Son of God, did not experience pain, you are mistaken; if you believe that because I came today in Spirit I am exempt from pain, you are also in error; if you think that because I know that in the end all of you will be with Me, I do not suffer now, neither are you in the right. Verily I say to you, that there does not exist another more sensitive being than the Divine Spirit.

The Forgiveness, Mercy, and Clemency of God

51. I am the only one who knows the destiny of all, the only one who knows the road you have traveled and that which you have still to go. I am He who understands your suffering
and your joys. I know what you have gone through to find truth and justice. My charity is that which perceives the anguished voice within you that asks forgiveness for your faults.
52. As Father I come to attend every plea, to wipe away your tears, to heal your illnesses, and to make you feel forgiven and absolved of your stains, so that you may remake your lives.
53. I am also the only one who can pardon you for the offenses against Me, of you, who are My children.
 

 ***************************** 
Attachments: 
Repentance, Request for Homecoming to God 
The Third Testament

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility