Repentance - Request for Homecoming to God


Lord, Jesus Christ, only Savior and Redeemer, Son of the living God,died for us, for the sake of our salvation, and to redeem us from the sin, that comes into the world through Satan, to bring all to eternal ruin.I regret. I confess my sins to you. I am doing penance now. I kneel before you and stand before your face and ask you, accept me again as God's child.I have committed the following sins and injured your loving Father Heart
....................
 ..................... 
...........................
I ask for forgiveness - for your divine, fatherly mercy with me. No one forgives sins except you alone. Only this power is given to you by the Father because of your obedience and sacrificial death on the cross, when you have shed your precious blood in atonement for the sins of the whole world.Please, purify me in the power of your precious blood and wash away all my sins from my soul. Make my dress white and pleasing in your eyes again.I bring you all those whom you have entrusted to me. Wash also their clothes white with your most precious blood, O Jesus, all who are proud and have not come before you and sinned, all who do not accept you as savior, all who dishonor your name and mock and blaspheme on you. I bring them all to you, my Savior, and also all who seek you without knowing it, and have not yet found you. Show yourself to them as the loving father.I now surrender ourselves to you, your loving, divine Father's Heart. Send us the Angel of Power, the Holy Spirit, to resist evil. Bless us all, father. Be the guiding star of our lives, help us to fulfill our life's mission and lead everyone to your kingdom according to the divine destiny. 
My Jesus, look not at our sins, but at our faith in the compassion of your loving, divine Father's Heart, that you will save us in THAT GREAT DAY of your coming and take us into your eternal Kingdom of Peace in the heavens. Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility