The great commotion

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle - July 18, 2018
Jeremiah 10:19-22
19 Woe is me for my hurt! My wound is grevious: but I said, Truly this is a grief, and I must bear it.
20 My tabernacle is spoiled, and all my cords are broken: my children are gone forth of me, and they are not: there is none to stretch forth my tent anymore, and to set up my curtains.
21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the Lord: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.
22 Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

Transcript:
My son, a great commotion is coming from the North. Prepare your homes, for the Commotion comes as a mighty wind. Trees will bend and break, the ground will vibrate with rumblings. The Days of Judgement are upon you and this nation, yet My People sleep, believing the promises of the false prophets and the deceiving king. Call the women to mourn for this nation, let the tears flood the land, for My indignation will roll across the nation that no longer needs or wants Me.

My son, My heart is to see all men and women turn from sin, to see them seek Me for forgiveness before the judgments arrive. But because of the pride of their hearts and the joy they have in the sin, very few will turn to Me. I love them all so much, yet I don't exist to them.

Great Commotion will set the land on fire and will try the hearts of men who are in the lukewarm Church. Many shepherds who have led My Children away will say, "Why was I even born?" when they stand before Me. Call the wailing women to mourn, for the Great Day of Commotion is come, and all will feel the effects. I have said to be ready - do you think I am jesting? I have said to prepare both physically and spiritually - do you think I was jesting?

Thus saith the Lord, You will feel My indignation in this nation of sin and putrid stench!!! I have sent My prophets out proclaiming the coming judgement for two generations, and yet they continue in doubt and unbelief!!!

I SAY AGAIN, REPENT!!! REPENT!!! SEEK ME WITH ALL YOU HAVE! PRAY FOR MERCY! PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS! MANY, MANY WILL PERISH AS JUDGMENT IS HERE!!!

My Remnant, stop doubting and start praying! I know your hearts, and you say to yourselves nothing has happened yet - we have more time! I say, Time for the Great Commotion is here!!! I love you! Stay faithful and in the race, for I am coming soon!!!

Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility