Anna Maria is allowed to come in to HIM anyway

Anna Maria is looking for silence in a quiet place to finally be able to unite her heart undisturbed with the Heart of Jesus.
Jesus answers: "Deadline. You do not hear. Working. You do not even get half of what I say. You know exactly, I'm coming, but natural spectacles are more important to you than me. "
I am waiting for you and you are not coming. But it's up to me because I can not get into the place of rest and am too busy on the outside. I'm sorry.
You told me to watch the three mountains. I did that on your behalf. Because otherwise I do not know where to look.
I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. You're welcome. Stay here.
"You take care that you do not hurt me. But your brother's heart is stunted. Let him feel your closeness. "
Thank you for saying that. I was unsure how to behave and how it feels in your eyes. What I have written, Jesus, is not that you? Is that another source?
"And when will you commit the next sin? I have cleansed you, and you continue to sin. "
I came again before your face and kneeled before you. I have repented and asked you for forgiveness, even for others who do not, because they do not know it or are too proud to do it. Please, purify, wash me again, Jesus.
"You've sinned again, but anyway, I'll test everyone before he gets in here. You have thought of forgiveness, but the debts have been added for miles, a hundredfold. Only a decade before completion of the crater. I can not accept anyone with sins. Everyone will be with me faster than you. He cries. "
Yes. Because he thinks you have taken me away from him and I should not do anything with him and should always think of you and do what you want and leave him alone.
"Both. Welcome to the boat. Sad. Dismal. "
I did that because of you. Vindictive. You always wanted to separate us. That's why I've kept the distance, so you're not jealous. And now you say that was sin. How should I do it right?
"Have mercy on us and on the whole world ... I can not hear the noise. Spaetzle! Come here. Politically. You also. Hurry up."
Now you start again to separate me from him and to judge me myself.
"She's scared. Circulating. Longing for me. She does not want it yet. "
Of wanting can be no question. I want to. But how? I do not know  how.
I'm so sorry.
"You want to take me to the chest. It's a game of chess, because it's an extra challenge. Offended. As with the tsunamis. The victims are half-hearted. "
I told you, I can only love one, not two men next to each other. You accuse me of neglecting him. Which one should I love now?
And how shall I pray if you can not hear the 'shouting' of the Mercy Rosary? I do not remember how to behave.
And should I work or should I not work. I had to pulpit the last assignment, as you predicted, because the pain in the limbs was strong.
Northern Germany. It would have been a sin, you said, if I had not asked you for permission before. He wanted to do something with me and I was afraid that it was a sin in your eyes.
I see myself with unsolvable problems. I never know how to please you and him without any of you two  being angry. It's a good thing you refer to it all, instead of letting me crack this tough nut alone, which is almost impossible for me.
"Yes. This week in the dorm. Do not torture me like that. "
Who is being tortured?
"News! You!"
I torture him with negative news. In the Alcyonpleiades it is too. He likes to look at them.
Your judgment of the world is bad. And now come your judgments. No more warnings, but judgments. As for me here. And that will all be much worse. Should I never look at the news?
"Look. Shitstorms. "
Are you not the master of the winds?
Whenever I search for the heart connection I am prevented - with distraction. Now tell me immediately how to crack the nut to love two men.
"Individually."
You make me laugh. But it is difficult. If everyone of you wants something, at the same time and in the opposite way - you mentally - he materially. Soooo easy !! Torn! To the hair!
Actually, you have never cared how he is doing. He was a thorn in your eyes and now you come to me like that and say that I have treated him badly - miles long sinful road. This is not funny anymore. What is the reason for this change of your mind? Did you write me off now, like Clare and replaced by Byron? Because I could not stand it anymore.
"To keep. Look at me. Rotating. "(He rotates also).
"You're supposed to blog ... definitely."
I do that already. You are also jealous and cynical. Because of him. And me too. Because of Clare, I was jealous. Still. Even because of Byron I'm jealous.
I see a lot of clearing up to do with you - and with him as well, otherwise it's really hard. I mean, you also have patience with me, no doubt. Just like him. And me? I do not know. Is difficult for me. I often miss the balance. And sometimes my heart is crying when I feel lonely.
Are you still angry with me?
"I ask you?
Galapagos ...
Tribulation ...?“
Galapagos. I don’t watch. Sorry.
I‘m not mad at all. On the contrary. I want to love!
You.
And him.
And you do not make it easy for me both.
"I understand."
Now you speak English again. So I have trouble to understanding it.
"It's finished. Night. I was there at night. Right. "
Yes. That's what was left for you. And for me - day and night. To be awake. I!
No sleep. Tired. K.O. me.
"All good things come in THREE."
Sounds funny. Make me laugh again. I thought TWO. Are they THREE in the third time?
"Hundredfold" (hundredfold)
Aaah.
I've been talking to you for three hours now. And it has become much better, much clearer again. Thank you for taking the time for me, when you are now busy with the judgments, with me as well, although I was anxious to do everything right in front of you. I blogged sooo much. You. Nevertheless, you were mad at me. And I'm drained and unable to hear you. I did not want that either. I'm sorry. It everything has two sides, right?
"Puzzle. Put together. Stone by stone. Through many circles (?) The Prosecutor of your brothers. "
What is it about to him. You will bind him - a thousand years until he will be released again - hell on earth. Like right now.
"Material ... the matter ..."
... must be spiritualized by the sleepy man.
"Freezer. Ebb. It is questionable if he gets full again. "
Yes. The collapse threatens for a long time. It is a matter of time.
The Bloodmoon on July 28th is considered a sign of the Apocalypse.
But I see you're back up, not so accusatory against me anymore.
"Forgotten. I was completely forgotten. "
Were not you. That just seems like that. I was always looking for you, but I did not find it and was so afraid to lose you again.
"I'm sorry. This time I want. ... and are sealed ...
Destruction is coming ... destruction of  the earth
 ... .. most beautiful (most beautiful = he means Anna Maria with it)
That's clear .... Tribulation…. Counting bones .........
But that's nice, what you say ... .. (most beautiful means Anna Maria)
"Main thing.."
We are united ... we all three, I mean.
2:30. Anna Maria goes to bed.

Anna Maria translated the message from Byron Searle on 16.7.2018 "No more". (See link Byron Searle). The warnings now stop and Jesus begins the judgments and their execution. Volcanoes, earthquakes, solar storms, solar winds, floods, etc. are both warnings and judgments - the first year of tribulation in which we find ourselves. The brides of Christ and their guests are not condemned by Jesus, but corrected. Jesus also corrected me last night. As always, when something is not to his liking. What He does is always the truth. I love that because Jesus is pure love. God bless you, dear brothers and sisters in God. Jesus wants the little rest to support and lift each other.





Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility