TREADING ON SERPENTS AND SCORPIONS

Words of Jesus to Byron Searle
Luke 10:17-20
17  And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Transcript:
My son, many of My Remnant are under serious attack from the enemy because they know that My Remnant has the power to smash the heads of the serpents and cut off the tails of the scorpions! My Remnant has not grasped the power they possess in My Name! All the attacks on the Remnant, I am allowing, to train them in spiritual warfare. The weapon I have given them is mighty to the pulling down of strongholds. Take your eyes off of the circumstances in the natural and set your eyes in the Spirit. Attack using My Word and do not relent!!! The enemy will go away when attacked, but will come back seven times stronger to get My Remnant to give up.

My son, all this spiritual warfare is training for the days ahead. These days will be filled with death and destruction, and you will need to know how to fight and not give up! Many people in lukewarm churches believe that prayer only works once in a while. They refuse to be trained in prayer combat, and they give up.

My Remnant, you teach these lost, lukewarm people the power of prayer because you have been trained and you walk in Great Faith!! Some of you are thinking, Lord, I can't make it! The battle is too hard! But I say to you, I chose you out of the billions of people for this day and this time!! I have anointed you to pray the gates of hell down!!  I have anointed you to stomp on the heads of serpents!! And I have anointed you, My Remnant, to preach repentance to a lost and dying world!!!

My son, My Remnant will tread on the heads of serpents and crush scorpions that get in the way of reaching the lost! Repentance will be the call of the day, and Mercy and Grace will be the reward! I am coming soon to tread on serpents and scorpions, and My Bride will come home with Me! Get ready, My Remnant, for the training will get harder, but YOU MUST TURN TO MY WORD AND PRAYER, HAVE AND WALK IN FAITH, BELIEVING IN THE VICTORY I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU - THEN YOU WILL WALK IN GREAT FAITH!!

I LOVE YOU, MY REMNANT! GEAR UP FOR THE BATTLE!!!
Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility