Forgotten Me

Words spoken by Jesus to Byron Searle
Jeremiah 2:31-35
31 O generation, see ye the word of the Lord. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee? (Pride, Forsaking God, Rebellion)
32 Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have forgotten me days without number. (Forgetfulness)
33 Why trimmest thou thy way to seek love? therefore hast thou also taught the wicked ones thy ways. (Spiritual Adultery, Evil Influence)
34 Also in the skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these. (Exposure of Sin, Innocent Blood, Blood Upon Men)
35 Yet thou sayest , Because I am innocent, surely his anger shall turn from me. Behold, I will plead with thee, because thou sayest, I have not sinned. (Self-righteous, Sanctimony)
Transcript:
My son, have I not blessed My People? Have I not heard and answered their prayers? Have I not healed them when they truly sought Me? Then why have My People forgotten Me? Why have My Children rebelled against Me, desiring to live in sin for fun, for a moment of time? Is sin for a moment really worth an eternity in Hell? Why have My Children forgotten Me instead of staying in fellowship and reaping the rewards of Heaven? 
My Children commit adultery every time they go to worship Me, yet their worship is on the temporal things of this world. My Children who call themselves by My Great Name shed much innocent blood, and I will hold them accountable. If you do not speak against murder, then you agree with it. 
My son, the time is here and the season is now when those who call themselves by My Great Name will have to confess Me or deny Me. Many, many will deny Me, thinking it will be alright - Grace covers everything. That is the lie being taught. If you deny Me, then where is your salvation coming from? When you who have denied Me stand before Me, I will deny I ever knew you. 
In Jeremiah's time, the Children also thought I would forgive them for shedding innocent blood in the arms of strange gods, but I sent an army to slaughter and capture them. Why? you ask? Because My People refused to repent for the sin, just as My Children today in this nation refuse to repent. Repentance must start with the king, then the nation will follow him. But because this king is prideful, he will not repent, neither will the nation. JUDGMENT IS HERE!!
My son, I know the words I am giving you are very hard, but I also gave Jeremiah very hard words. Most people will ignore these words; however, a few will receive them, and the Remnant will confirm them. I am moving amongst My Remnant, giving them confirming words to build their faith. I AM COMING SOON, AND I WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!! REPENT, YOU LOST SINNERS, FOR JUDGMENT IS HERE!!!
I love you. Amen.
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility