Many are healed


Words from Jesus to Anna Maria - 15.07.2018Many are healed

Facebook, Twitter is it not, but this is the right path. 
 (https://annamariahosta.blogspot.com/) 

Many are healed of reading this now.I just took Byron because you could not do it anymore. 
She is now big enough to guide the whole earth so that they will hear what I have to say to them. Along the shoreline of the summit of the crater is a lot of destruction today of heavy quakes and lava and ash. 
 I must now see that I get away from here, home. Home, that is in union with the Heavenly Father, to take what he gives me and to share it with all, the water of love that trickles down like a trickle to the most hidden corners.The summit of the crater and the holding of the winds are the power by which I draw the attention of the people to me to avenge them and their turn to my divine heart. I am still patient.
 It's time to dig deeper into the Divine Reality instead of building castles in the air and feeding on what the world has to offer. 
The tectonic plates will swallow those in the grave who are used to resisting the Lord instead of turning away from their evil deeds and dissipating the thick swaths of fog that obscure their gaze and prevent them from finding their place in heaven.Cosmic Radiation splits the hearts of those who have forgotten who they really are - guests, pilgrims traveling through the Valley of Tears, purifying and washing them with the fire of the Holy Spirit. 
The beast is constantly robbing me of my precious treasures, because many of them do not know how to resist his insinuations, and many only see the number of those killed when it's already too late.They use half of their time for making money and the other half for spending it again.It's time to leave the lanes and wake up and leave these footprints. It's time to break new ground, try something new. It's time to put on new footprints, a new path that leads to eternal life. It is time that my beloved children lay down this footpath and come in to join me. I am your father who loves you all and wants you all with me forever. 
Turn your back on the beast and leave its worn out ways that only lead you to ruin. Dress in sackcloth and sprinkle ashes on your head and turn around in humility and sincere repentance. Seek me with all your heart and I will have mercy on you  and show you a new way of living in peace and being happy. Thankful and joyful, you will go this way, for my blessing will accompany you wherever you are. 
Slander no more! Honor God and help each other; bring together what the community builds; let your heart's glow shine in the outside; follow my word and walk in its ways.Honor the law (see The Essenes Communions) for the anchor is holding the ship in the harbor. Sow good seeds and harvest delicious treasures in heaven that neither eat the rust nor consume the moths. Bend joyfully under the hand of your master and trust his steps and you will live under the wings of the Almighty.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility