Drama

l lie after the night shift with my eyes closed and have migraine. I go with the consciousness into the pain to harmonize it. Someone's thinking is an attack on the center of thought - the third eye.
Then I see on the night horizon a red-orange-yellow glowing sun, which begins to turn quickly. Red rings loosen and turn outwards.
"Nuclear wappon, a drama."
Loud noises tear the air, they are the sounds of engines.
I see a child's face, black-and-white photo, with a fur-cap with earflaps on the head, as in the twenties.
"The waeppons. It has lost their homes."
"Cascades."
(Waterfall, drapery, falling water over stairs)
"Ich bin so durstig" ("I'm so thirsty")
In the distance I see fire-lit charcoal in the darkness of the night.

(Note: when Jesus speaks English it is about English speaking room, if he speaks German it is about German speaking area)

The Divine Teaching Will Never End

On the Bread and Wine of the Spirit DE_BW - September 29, 2026 - Anna Maria Hosta                           https://de.pinterest.com/pin...