The kingdom of HEAVEN ON EARTH is coming!


Anna Maria wants to know during meditation what that is, a stabbing pain in her right shoulder.
"It's not even good. More destruction is coming. A super  volcano. "
The pain goes and has propagated in the right hand.
„South Africa. Those who will be in panic destruct the world.“
Stay calm - Anna Maria's husband said today when she panicked because he wanted to know why she parks like that.
She was so excited that she is parking like that because she wanted to avoid having someone else scratch her car and then pay for it herself.
She wants to know - and why does it hurt me in the right shoulder, on the right neck and in the left groin and why do I have these tensions in my legs. And why does my forehead glow so hot?
"It's not only father. You too. " (Anger)
Tree. My friend. Third way, so as not to be crushed between you two.
"Child"
What kind of child?
"Sustain winds. Later."
Not just father? I!
"The opposite. Branded"
What are you aiming for?
"Snowman"
I do not understand. What are you aiming for?
"Peace. The snow cools down and creates balance. "
What are you talking about? Are you talking about the weekend and the snow in the south?
"Schaffsch." (You work)
Yes. 4 nights.
And what is my job in this context?
"Storm the sky. That we have our own negotiations to live. "
You mean I have to do this now.
"You work."
And?
"Onions. Hen (have) done a lot of work and I'm looking forward to it now. "
Oh thank you. You mean, nothing happens here regarding Supervolkano ?
"Roger that."
Thank you. I am glad.
"That you finally become a bit quiet."
Fine. Thank you very much. And why are you telling me this? Do I have to give that out as divination?
"Big coalition. Beginning of your reign on earth. "
My rule? I thought you will come  to rule on earth. How should I rule?
Nobody knows me. Do you mean to govern the earth in a grand coalition with you? You told me!

Comparisons
EBook Priscilla page 17
July 7, 2018 to rule the earth with me,
See EBook Priscilla page 72
"I reserved everything for you. You alone. To govern with me alone. I like you. In the forest. Nobody knows you. "
"Governing, to their children, the big and the little ones."
See EBook Priscilla p. 180
"April. Done. 3 months regeneration. July. Rule the earth with me. "
(Since April I have regenerated and only worked at home - professionally a few nights to cover the costs)
See EBook Priscilla p. 223
Where is the office? From where will I rule?
"I will be there myself."
See EBook Priscilla p. 232
Good - summer I come down, freshly married, Mommy marry
Permanent residence with me - woman
The daughter - the mother - the woman are one!
Nose, I have the same, two noble gentlemen!
Children - Abba - Father - ME!
A lot of work behind me.
Now I understood it, as you say - Easter, birthday, in the body, earth govern,
In the whole: son - father - spouse - you.
If you come down, take up residence in me, we are a team. Mentally.
"Spreading light, emitting rays (virtues) - YOU"
I understand. Send out bright vibrations of light to balance the dirty vibrations of the eclipses, until the teeth are occupied and hurting, your light, your radiant virtues shall illuminate the world and heal the sick teeth as they flow through the world.
Noah's Ark: Today is the 17th of February when Noah went to the ark. In 40 days his foot will re-enter land on Mount Ararat.
"You know that?"
Yes. I believe.
"Did not I have to say it?"
But. Otherwise I would not have come up with it. I know because you said so.
"Liberalism, which opens its eyes to separatism."
Man thinks he finds freedom from himself, without God. (Liberalism) ...
Man apart from God (separatism)
Anna Maria sees a picture:
In the bright day, with sunshine and blue sky, she sees a river that is dammed up. She stands in the river below the storage boards, the water flows over her up to her waist. The water flows higher, all over her like a baptism.
She is freshly washed and refreshed when she reappears.
See EBook Priscilla p. 256
Jesus says: "War .. never again .. after a war and an end of money." and that He himself comes to rule the nations with the Father - spiritually - from a distance. "
Quote end:

Jesus continues:
"The Kingdom of Heaven on Earth."
I'm curious how to do it. But I lack the belief that I am. Well, let's just see what happens.
"Difficult?"
No, because you are leading me.
"Right. Yesterday … "
Since I have touched many with my postings.
"They believe you. The Third Testament. Your man. You need him. He helps you. "
Yes. He'll be glad. He wants that yes.
"You're back."
Yes. Only peace makes it. Lie. Meditate. That's why.
"She can talk."
Yes. Nice. If need be.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility