Stuntmen

The aura color of my chakras is today indigo and lime green.
"No magnitude, peace, the magnitude, that's you, because I want you to harmonize that."
What is meant is my inner fibrillation, trembling and shaking that I perceive again and again.
Thank God. I thought that I was a channel through which seismic movements spread - no, I should harmonize, calm, pacify them within me.
"Sore muscles ... hardworking ... you would not have done that ... that's too hard work ... works ... so I can help Trump ...
'You could not have done it' means that it was too painful to see, bear and defend the natural events.
My husband has accused me and kept asking - why?
Nursing is also hard work, works that Jesus Trump can help with.
"Stuntmen have heavy hearts."
They are the apocalyptic riders.
They wear heavily in the service of the Lord and are "helpers" through whom he can help those like Trump to relieve the burdens they carry.
This means Jesus with joint venture, with interaction, with giving and taking, with constructive cooperation.
Stuntmen represent a heavy role in a movie in order to spare the main actor.
"Heavy rain ... blood .... It takes away the sins of the world."
Jesus is the main character in the universal happening, the redemptive work of the whole creation and we are the stuntmen, the henchmen, helpers who take heavy roles to relieve the lead actor.

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility