GOD ALONE IS GREAT !!

Dear brothers and sisters in Jesus, who is alive and wants to live in us.
How are you? Are you also subject to many tests, as I am in material terms?
Inadvertently signed a doorstep contract and did not get the money for the last order - what to do. I requested a Rhema and got this: 

Jesus says...
This is My current Rhema for you
Message from November 9th, 2015
Don’t fret over Time

It's about the temptation of the greatest demons and what Jesus talks about. 

Words from Jesus spoken to Byron Searle 
Jeremiah 16:19-21
19 O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. 
20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord.

Transcript:
My son, the day is fast approaching that all those who doubt will know I AM going to bring about all I have prophesied through My watchmen and prophets! The strains of this earth are evident to those who have eyes to see, but to those who are deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not know! Many of those who call themselves by My Name will not know that these events are My judgments!

My son, many, many people will call on My Name to stop the events that will occur one after another, but I will not hear them! My prophets have been shouting the alarms to repent, but those whose pride controls them refuse to repent!!! They say that My prophets are wrong, but VERY SOON THEY WILL KNOW!!! To the South, a goose will be cooked, then he will know! The events of September have now set the stage!!!

What??? You think I only speak of America? I SEE THE WHOLE WORLD, AND MY TIMEPIECE IS ISRAEL!!! HOW CAN MY PEOPLE BE SO BLIND???  England - Prepare yourselves, for the winds and rain are coming your way! The earth will continue to convulse and shake the ground you walk on! Australia - You have mocked Me once too many times by allowing the sodomites to run the nation!  I will bring heat and fire to you! 

WAKE UP, MY CHURCH!!! WAKE UP!!! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT A TIME SUCH AS THIS??? REPENT, YOU SINNERS WHO THINK YOU ARE NOT SINNING!!! The evil one has sent his hordes out to deceive, and they are winning the battle!!!

My son, THE GOOD NEWS IS WE WILL WIN THE WAR!!! My Remnant have been under attack from the mightiest of demons, but you all have withstood the attacks! Continue praying in the power of the Spirit! Continue coming against the enemy with My Word! Seek Me on your knees - I will strengthen you! I love you, My people, but EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!! I AM COMING SOON - THEN THEY WILL KNOW!!! 
I love you! Amen. 
Messiah Jesus 


 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility