YOU ARE THE SEA


A. M. Hosta

If you have to go through deep water or raging torrents - I am with you, you will not drown. And if you fall into the fire, you will remain unharmed. No flame will burn you. Isaiah 43:2

DDT - Section 6 The Work of God - Chapter 27 - The Hereafter

https://soundcloud.com/user-956003141/the-third-testament-section-6-chapter-27?in=user-956003141/sets/the-third-testament

Before there was material creation, there was only emptiness, and HE felt only emptiness, felt like a king without subjects, and then HE made the decision to create spiritual beings whom HE wanted to love with incomprehensible love, beings who should be similar to HIM and rule creation with HIM as his children.

The Spirit answers within me:

"Yes, my beloved children ....We are children of God on earth. Words from God. But you like to be kissed."

I think of your word you gave me:

Quote: "...continue to ascend unto me."

"You have experienced it."

I can just see the steep rock face in front of me, where I was trapped and threatened to fall...

I am a comfort to you, because you want to be loved by your children.

"I am with you."

YOU ARE ANNA!

YOU ARE THE SEA!

And now you want to escape.

"Everyone runs away from me because they cannot bear the thought that I am YOU."

You are too close to them because they do not spiritualize.

"Most people seek Him only once a year. HE gives them their war-, food-, and supply cards, but they do not understand. They would have to seek Him much more often."

And the Spirit spoke:

"You can do it."

To speak with you - yes. I am a child who is just beginning to speak, with his father, his mother, who understands only a few sentences and knows only a few sentences to say them, from the book of my life.

YOU ARE my sadness, my joy, my gratitude, YOU are all that I feel in me, YOU are the nature that surrounds me, the sea, the doves on the beach that sat on our hands when YOU spoke in me:

"I can only reveal myself in this way."

When we walked on the beach in the sand on Fuerteventura, I heard the Spirit speaking in me:

"The sea IS ME! If you put a thought into it, it will arrive in America."

And I thought: YOU carry it there.

I also saw what YOU do when YOU create. I saw it in my Spirit:

I saw a flash of lightning coming from you, a ray, and in it I saw a form contained, if only in the thought field. Then tiny particles like grains of sand trickled through the thought field.

These particles are atoms. When YOU name them, they join together according to the blueprint you have given them to form the shape you have determined. Every single one has your life in it and knows its determination, which you have given it. You are with me in many manifestations.

"The fight against father and mother, sin."

Father, let me also recognize the mother.

"Blessed because you have believed what the Lord has told you, behold, from now on all generations praise you blessedly ... the thought of creating you has always been with me. No matter whether fish ... I AM! I am food!"

Whoever seeks food, whoever sows, whoever plants and reaps will be healthy and will not starve. This is true both in the spiritual and in the physical world.

"University... You are founding a university."

And YOU ARE the director.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility