Coming ... and ...


A.M. Hosta

John 1: 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and God was (is) the Word. 14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw his glory, a glory as of the only begotten Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.

I thought my right leg was long and soft until it stopped hurting me and felt long and warm and soft, and it came within me:

"My leg is warm and soft and very long."

" The result is the same for everyone. "

Tell me!

"The created form. Coming and going."

The warm, soft, very long leg is a thought of God, which contains a form, a flash of inspiration, a divine ray and it is very long, with me in the meantime.... Earth years long. My cranio-sacral therapist found out that I once twisted my foot as the cause of my complaints. When I visualized the ankle yesterday, there came

"Pompei" (79 AD, today's Vesuvius)

"Spirit" (the spirit is immortal)

"Salafist" (Muslim Mohammed)

"Come"

"It's been hard work getting you to where you are today."

"Muhammad was also a thought of God”

The Muslims have only made the mistake of chiseling Mohammed's Spirit in stone. That is why they have become rigid. When they spiritualize again, they become living, divine forms again.

YOU ARE THE SPIRITUAL SEA! It contains all the thoughts of God.

Now I have become a little thoughtful ... Pompei was 79 A.D. and Mohammed lived in the 6th century A.D. Somewhere I read that at the end of her life on earth, Mary is said to have lived in Italy. I do not know the source anymore.

The Lord told me 2017 that he was Arab - Essene. Of course only as the earthly man Jesus, as the incarnation of God in man. The Mohammedans are also Arabs, as I have seen in my research, as well as Indians, Palestinians, Indonesians .... all Arabs ... they make up the majority of the visitors of my homepage. Aren't they also waiting for an again coming redeemer?

In the Book of True Life, which is addressed to all mankind, without distinction of race, religion, skin color, we have Him. He was preceded in Mexico by Roche Rojas, in whom the Spirit of Elijah was incarnated, the forerunner of the coming of the Lord. The same Spirit was incarnated in John the Baptist, the Spirit of Elijah. The 6th seal is under the sign of Elijah. Elijah works in the whole world and leads people to spiritualization ... then God the Father, the Holy Spirit, comes and leads men to perfection.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility