ZION IS THE KEY !!!


A. M. Hosta

I woke up at 1:11 when the Holy Spirit spoke these words in me:

"Only a few will reach the goal. A few will return twice." 

I asked myself, where are the others going?

And remembered a dream I also had earlier:

I was in an open institution. There were only women there. I was there to try out. I felt like I was out of place.  The women were extraordinarily involved in cult acts. Their every word was reinforced with cult objects. They took great pleasure in outdoing each other with ideas and new ideas to make themselves interesting and expected the same from me, but nothing came and they found me mind-numbingly boring, but it robbed me of my peace.

Finally, constantly kicked, I announced to them and they to me that we were not suited to each other and I went my way on a street full of dissatisfied individuals. Nowhere I discovered anyone inside peace, looked around in vain for it.

 

I wonder what kind of peace I find with my translations. Wouldn't it be better to spend more time with Father himself? Very few are really interested and want to learn, and it often robs me of inner peace.

But one experiences inner peace only when one has fulfilled the task of being helpful to Father and the brothers and sisters.

 

Z I O N   I S   T H E   K E Y  !!!

a male voice just sang in my mind

the heavenly city

 

NEON LUMINOUS SCRIPTURES (I saw figuratively)

N E W W O R L D

the city of crime


I see potatoes rolling where the earth still dusts them.....

This is food

I see foil stretched over a table. . .

but food is not there

The foil has the bar code on it (666)

The poison

 

The inhabitants of Zion are bought with HIS blood

EVERYTHING IS HIS PROPERTY

The followers of the NEW WORLD are bought with stolen goods

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility