Vaccine - Transhumanism

 


A. M. Hosta 

I was impressed and very thoughtful that the Lord sent me this video before Christmas - Rhema 15.12.2020 Mir graut ... s. u. - and yesterday still the Rhema of 27.12.2020 - There are warriors and lovers. I resisted and did not want to watch this second video, negotiated with the Lord. I said to him that it was confusing me and that I would rather hear from him himself what there is to say, if it is something so important. Then I fell asleep and he woke me up and he explained this to me:

"I AM HOLY...WATCH!!!"

"There are couples who are drunk on wine and then fall on each other. The Shepherd takes care of each one sheep with love and leads them into the sheepfold.

Herod .... Fizer .... Christmas......

Herod goes about murdering children at Christmas.

Love draws each child into her heart.

Elizabeth (me) visits the videos with the bread of graces."

(He said that because I prefer to seek out the MP4 teachings on SoundCloud rather than Clare's videos. - See Rhemas - because that is less dangerous for me).

"It's not like everything always goes smoothly in life...there are winding paths...you were also trapped in darkness until 1995...(then I worked as a skilled nursing caregiver) ....

"I am your husband, you are my wife ... you can do it, I am proud of you."

Father, I am also proud of you that you are now undertaking to share these truths with me, with me and not Clare. I can do it, too, and it's not that I automatically always know everything, no, I only know it when you explain it to me.

Then I saw another mass of man as a gray cast .....

That is the clay from which the material body is formed. If there were not in this mass the gold, the conscience, the light of the spirit and the soul, he would not be alive. The pineal gland is the interface between the clay and the spirit and by inoculation this interface is turned off and the connection to the spirit is irreversibly severed.

But in the video ... Rhema of 15.12.2020 the Lord has promised that he will make it possible that also these his children can rise again.

Herod moves at present child-murdering by the countries, in order to inoculate all with a vaccine, which implants electronic components into the inoculated, which changes the DNA and then they are half man, half machine (Startreck).

 

Rhema 15.12.2020...I dread what I have to do, be ready it is coming Love letter from Jesus https://youtu.be/NjVTKtO8YL8   

 

Rhema 12/27/2020... There are warriors & lovers, trust My ways Love letter from Jesus https://youtu.be/yrsyhGvkKRY  

 

The danger and background to the CoronaVaccine Transhumanism from Human 1.0 to Human 2.0 Video (german&english)

https://soundcloud.com/user-956003141/img-7108-transhumanismus-telegrammp4  

 

Transhumanism - The bio-digital mankind - Interview 1 - Part 3/4 - The plans of the powerful ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBWWOiBQXpU  

 

... abolish death ??

Transhumanism - Will technology make us immortal? - Clixoom Science & Fiction

https://youtu.be/SKN6czepTLQ  

 

Transhumanism - So that they can live we must die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUPNUwbuyE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility