Static

Byron Searle

II Timothy 3:1-5

1  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such turn away.

 

Transcript:

My son, tell My children THERE ARE BUT FIVE WEEKS TO PREPARE.

Many ask, "PREPARE FOR WHAT?"

I say, PREPARE FOR THE DAYS OF AWE.

I WILL MOVE ON THIS NATION AS STATIC -- FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.

SHOCKING will be the word used in FIVE WEEKS as this Nation spirals down into the WHIRLPOOL.

(Note:  Link to the word and vision called Tempest (Whirlpool) given to me on 6/30/20 that speaks of the Whirlpool:  https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-tempest.html

Many of My Children have been CAUGHT UP IN THE WHIRLPOOLS and have taken their eyes off of Me and focus on the world situations.

My son, hear Me now and shout to My Children -- STAY OUT OF THE TORRENTS!!  Many things will transpire in the next FIVE WEEKS, but IT IS NOT THE END -- IT IS THE BEGINNING.

THE DAYS OF AWE WILL BE BOTH GLORIOUS AND TORTUROUS.

Just as the TWO RIVERS flow -- the GLORY RIVER will flow, and many will repent and come to walk with Me.

The JUDGMENT RIVER will flow, and many will will face a time of great despair as they have turned their backs to Me.

(Note:  Link to the word called "Get Ready" given to me 4/23/20 that speaks of the Two Rivers:  https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/04/get-ready.html  )

My son, STATIC IS IN THE AIR -- CHAOS and DESTRUCTION are moving across this Nation to WAKE UP MY CHURCH and BRING REPENTANCE to My Body.

Many in My Body are so BLIND -- BELIEVING THE LYING, FALSE PROPHETS SAYING THAT THIS NATION WILL NOT FACE DESTRUCTION.

THUS SAITH THE LORD -- THIS NATION HAS BEEN WEIGHED AND FOUND WANTING, AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION IS COMING.

My BLIND CHILDREN say, "But we are a CHRISTIAN NATION, and we have a CHRISTIAN KING!"

BUT I SAY -- YOU ARE A REPROBATE NATION, AND YOUR LYING, DECEIVING KING IS WHAT YOU WANTED -- I GAVE YOU YOUR HEART'S DESIRE!

CAPTIVITY IS COMING, and the enemy is already in the house!

My son, as this Nation CONTINUES TO FALL and be deceived, the LOCKDOWNS are coming, and My BLIND BODY will not protest, but follow along as SHEEP LED TO THE SLAUGHTER.

HOW EASILY YOU WILL FALL AWAY AND TAKE THE MARK OF A MAN!

HOW EASILY YOU WILL BETRAY YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS -- THINKING YOU ARE DOING ME A GOOD SERVICE!

REPENT NOW!!  PREPARE TO SUFFER AS I DID, AND THOSE BEFORE YOU.

DO NOT put your faith in a GRAND ESCAPE, but learn to WALK IN GREAT FAITH as those before you did.

My son, SHOUT REPENT to the lost sheep!   Tell them it's time to come home and prepare your house.

REPENT NOW!  Come to Me and let Me love you, for in FIVE WEEKS THE PREPARATIONS MUST BE DONE.

STATIC -- CONSTANTLY CHANGING MOTIONS OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY -- NEVER KNOWING WHEN THE DISCHARGE WILL OCCUR.

I SAY -- ANY TIME!

Get your house in order!  Get your hearts in order!

Many will believe and prepare.

Many more will doubt and not believe and will be CAUGHT IN THE STATIC WHIRLPOOL -- UNABLE TO ESCAPE.

REPENT NOW!  Come to Me with your baggage -- I can carry it.  I will forgive you, and you can walk with Me in My Kingdom.

I LOVE YOU ALL, OR I WOULD NOT WARN YOU.

Amen.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/07/static.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility