I was always your defender on judgment day - God does not punish


17. You are still talking about the terrible righteousness of God, the wrath

of Jehovah, "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" on the day of

judgment when I will be the avenge judge. But how many days of judgment

have you experienced during your life? In those moments that were sad for

your soul, I was not your judge, but your defender. There can be no anger in

my spirit. Then how could I reveal it?

There is only harmony in Me. You are the one who takes an eye for an eye

and a tooth for a tooth. My righteousness is loving, and it is you who ask

for the opportunity to be purified. Because I don't punish you.

From The Book of True Life - Volume IX - Teaching 248:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility