The Tug of War begins - Part 1

July 16, 2020

A. M. Hosta

While I'm immersed in meditation thinking about Corona and SARS being viruses that are obviously a visible expression of faulty character traits - e.g. Disobedience to God or unhealthy self-love or not wanting to share, or marginalizing and wondering whether to be vaccinated is a sacrilege or a lack of confidence in God's power and grace, whether to be vaccinated a wrong decision is the decision not to serve God but Satan ..... Father Spirit says to me:

"Corona is coming back .. it's getting cold."

We have heard from Byron that this year there will be a very long and very cold winter until next summer and that hunger will come.

Then the voice says:

"Do you remember your last character very well? Games ?? "

I lingered backgammon some time ago and saw that spirits around God were horrified at it and that the father made them understand that I was allowed to let myself go when I had a real sag. Then it got too much and Byron let it be known that it is not an issue to use the time together for these games and that we should go to prayer during this time.

Now the spirit says:

“The apple tree also goes viral, the fish too, just like people. Now there are the last apples and only the garden floor remains…. LIVE !!! "

This 'LIFE' sounded like a stifled outcry.

"Now it's really getting more and more important ... communication from spirit to spirit and online."

Vision:

I see mentally how the duvet is pulled away.

Then:

"The tug of war begins. I warn you."

"The animals ... I see a stray cat in the spirit as they stray in the garden .... - disappeared.

The grandchildren ... victims ... too bad.

The local communities …. from He… .. to Kin… .. ONE community  … beyond…. Blood…. Jail …. Misery….

You own ... Paradise…. Thank God…. Forgive!"

Father, I ask for confirmation that you said what I just wrote down.

"Unfortunately"

"Princess…. Engaged.."

The longing for her sounds from his voice and he says to me:

"Related ... refined! Nazi …. Worm"

He told me that my husband was my uncle.

And I sigh: Poor Ezechiel (Clare’s husband).

He says: "Must stay at home too."

As it was given to me, so that I don't get under the wheels. I want to know: why are you saving us? But my question is actually rather: who restores order?

"All roads were first to Rome ... but now .... the city… .. belief…. you are pious. "

I ask: Father, why can't I cry?

"… Break…. "

I say: stupid question - leave! Then he says:

"Married."

I am extremely disturbed by this conversation and can no longer sleep. The full extent, as it is said here, was not yet clear to me and as I drive the empty beverage crates back to the beverage trade with the CarSharing car, I burst into tears and feel completely at a loss.

Sitting and meditating in the afternoon. I fell asleep and have confused dreams that I don't remember. When I wake up I hear these words:

"You don't go to me ... without going to prison ..."

I do not answer and remain silent, then comes:

"The TRUTH ...... a MEGA BOMB ... !!!"

Explosives (= blood)

The rest go to prison and live in misery.

"Is that all already ...?" (Instead of fussing with him like in a tug of war)

How horrible ... .. Yes, that has always shone through in my head ... the apple tree and the fish die from it .... and all that's left is contaminated soil.

Viral !! - A chemical weapon attack ??

 

I continue to meditate, imagine the drama, but stay calm ...

"It's open ... then I can work there."

"Then they will be surprised ... if it doesn't work. Eppstein was not here. "

"Tremble…."

I am grateful to you for saying this to me and for taking care, O Lord Almighty.

Then I got another vision:

I saw a little white baby shubunkin (goldfish) swimming.

A few days ago I had an experience similar to this and in the end the Lord said:

"I just want you to find your way back to me."

YOU could put the serious issue into action very quickly, O Lord Almighty, if you did not see any faith and no trust and above all no love for yourself. This is a serious warning to EVERYONE !!!

 

Testimony… The Lord’s Call & Timothy’s Answer… Take my Life, Jesus

 

December 5, 2011 – From Timothy, inspired in The Spirit – To all Brothers in Christ, and for all Those Who have Ears to Hear

There is no one like Him!… NO ONE! The Lord is holy!… SET APART AND HOLY!

I raised My head, and there before Me was the face of The Holy One. I bowed down with tears, clasping my eyes shut, and there before me was the face of The Holy One. I have run far and wasted many years in sin, yet there before me was the face of The Holy One. Yes, I have run far, yet nothing was able to separate me from His love, nothing could hide His glory, nothing could prevent Him from revealing Himself to His chosen. For His beloved are elect and precious, treasured beyond the stars of heaven.

Thus, at the time of His choosing The Holy One spoke. And His voice entered into My ears, piercing my heart and shaking my soul from within, as I heard Him say, “Timothy, read My Word”. Tears began to flow as I read, His every word lifting from the page, shining before my eyes though my understanding was dim. And though my ears were dull in hearing, His Word shouted… „TRUTH! TRUTH!“

Therefore I bowed down and sought His way, that I might know it, and the voice returned and said… „I AM HE… Your sins are forgiven you.“ My every sin passed before my eyes, every wrong, which I had committed against another, thudded within my chest and filled my mind. And still the voice said, in a most loving tone… „Your sins are forgiven you.“

My heart burst inside me, a flood of tears flowing as I never thought possible, soaking the floor as the minutes passed like hours. Yet stronger and stronger did His love encompass me, filling me, cleansing me, breaking me… Such power, such beauty and grace, love’s true embrace. I could not get low enough, I wanted to pass into the floor. Then I began to shout within myself, louder and louder, over and over… ‚I love You! I love You! I LOVE YOU! You are holy! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!‘

Finally I said… ‚Take My life, Jesus! Take it! I give it to You!’… And He did.

Therefore, beloved brothers in Christ, I call you to consecrate yourselves to The Lord also, as though you were first-born sons… That you may indeed be the first-born from among many brethren… That you may be as one born out of due time, being set apart, separate from this generation of evil men… That you may be called sons of The Living God, vessels meet for The Master’s use… Intended.

 

Offer yourselves upon His altar therefore, that He may offer you in due season. Do not hesitate, nor look back; go straight forward. Do not look to the right hand, nor to the left, but go straight forward. Do not turn your heads, for many behind you shall be consumed, whether by sorrow or troubles or calamity or in judgment. Dare not to look back, for God is just and holy and righteous!… There is no one like Him, our great God and Savior!

For His hand shall be hard upon the multitudes, and very terrible… Awesome and mighty and very terrible! Yet His bride shall escape, and as it is written… ‚Those who wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.‘

And The Lord shall tread upon many nations and humble many peoples, through His witnesses. For they shall bring down high mountains and level every hill and set every path straight, preparing His way before Him. And when an enemy bars their way, behold, fire shall fall from heaven and consume them! Yea, the voice of The Almighty shall devour those who come up from beneath and break those who attack from behind!… They shall be broken in pieces!

For strong is The Lord! Holy is our God! And He has a Holy One whose name is one with Him. For as The Father dwells in The Son, so also does The Son dwell in The Father… They are One. Thus those who are established in YahuShua shall come to no harm. For as our Lord had placed cherubim at the east of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned in every direction to guard the way to the Tree of Life, so also shall those in whom He dwells fully be protected. For He is Lord and God.

Jesus is The Lord! YahuShua is YaHuWaH! Maranatha, our Lord has come!… He calls to His bride and gathers His elect, and soon they shall be gone from this place!… Behold! He is also coming quickly, in great power and glory, and it shall be finished!… HalleluYah! The Kingdom, The Power and The Glory has come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9k8Oc_-27Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility