Bring your soul to rest


4. I tell you again: bring your soul to rest and forget your problems for a moment,

 thinking that they are those of all mankind, because the world is going through

a time of reparation.

5. You are like shrubs that sometimes have branches that are so dry and sick

that they need painful pruning to remove their sick parts so that they can

recover. When my righteousness of love removes the sick branches that damage

his heart from the human tree, it raises him up. When a man's limb is cut off,

he sighs, trembles, and becomes cowardly, even if he knows that it is done to

remove what is sick, what is dead, and threatens what may still be alive. The

roses, too, if they are pruned, shed their lifeblood like tears of pain; but

afterwards they cover themselves with the most beautiful flowers.

My love cuts the evil in the hearts of my children in an infinitely higher way,

sometimes sacrificing myself. When the people crucified me, I covered my

executioners with my kindness and forgiveness and gave them life. With my

words and in my silence, I filled them with light, I defended and saved them.

So I circumcise the evil, I defend him with my love and defend and save the

evildoer. Those forgiveness were, are still, and will be eternal sources of salvation.

6. Today, as before, I raise you up when you fall, I intervene when you go astray.

Realize that you have nothing to fear from Me. Fear yourself!

7. I always show my children the easy, beautiful and safe way. I spare you the

long, difficult and painful foot trips that you create through your works. If you

are lost or lazy and delay your arrival in the path of light, it is only because you

are stiffening on it.

8. I give you new revelations so that you can also achieve new transformations.

Nothing and nobody will be able to prevent my teaching words from reaching

the souls in the form of scriptures. My word will destroy everything wrong that

has accumulated in human life.

9. I am not triggering a small argument, but a great war of worldviews in which

the inspired will shine. I will enter the right word for you so that you interpret

my instruction correctly.

10. Come to Master and learn from Him so that you can remove the bad

interpretations that have been taught to you about the scriptures of earlier

times. Those erroneous interpretations that were like blind mirrors didn't

let you see the truth.

From The Book of True Life - Vol. IX - Teaching 248:4-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility