I will receive you as soon as you call me and give you my light


18. I will soon receive you who walk in the wrong ways and give you

my strength and my light when you call me. It doesn't matter that you

have traces of great sinners in your body and in your soul. I will cause

you to bless those who have offended you and to bless God because He

believed that this miracle was possible in you. Then you will start to feel

the love of Christ in your heart. When you hear these words, some think:

How is it possible that the great sinners can receive this grace as well as

the righteous who have them through merit? O people, people you see

no further than your eyes! I have always given you my blessings out

of grace even before you deserve them!

19. I respond to both a pure thought and the sad complaint of those

who stain me whenever a spark of humility or insight escapes them

because of their lack of love for their fellow human beings.

20. I am the defender of the weak who shed tears in their great inability

and ignorance. I am the divine hope that calls and consoles the weeping,

I am the loving Jesus who gently caresses the one who groans in his

pain and reparation.

21. I am your Savior, your Redeemer. I am the truth accessible to man.

From The Book of True Life - Volume IX - Teaching 248:18-21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility