Thinking big moves away from God - feeling small approaches him


22. Now follows another of my teachings, disciples:

Truly, I tell you, if you feel strong, tall or superior,

you move away from Me because your arrogance

strangles the feeling of humility. But if you feel small,

if you recognize that you are like atoms in the middle

of my creation, then you approach Me; because of

your humility you admire me, you love me and you

feel close to me. Then you think of all the great and

unsearchable that God holds in you and that you

would like to know and experience. It feels like you

hear the echo of divine whispers in your soul.

From The Book of true Life - Volume IX - Teaching 248:22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility