Open Pandora's Box (Router


A. M. Hosta

I had a dream earlier

I was in a dark apartment. I was afraid that someone would gain access and intrude without authorization.

That's what I woke up to. Then I got a vision:

I saw how small drops spurt out of a pipe and fly into the living room and are distributed there.

Then I have the thought: Corona comes out of the socket.

Then I heard the words:

"Mask requirement burns the lungs ... .. Bill Gates .... Router. "

I asked:

What's in there in these particles? The answer was:

“They are particles full of toxic, dark thoughts. You open Pandora's box with it. "

I asked:

Then why should I experience  – learn 5G? Can you please explain this to me. What should I do with this router now?

"The trees (living beings) shrink. Then they are dead. You have to learn to LIVE WITHOUT THE ROUTER on the Internet (that means the spiritual communication from spirit to spirit). "

Pandora's box, as Greek mythology tells us, contained all previously unknown evils such as work, illness and death.

What does opening Pandora's box mean?

So diseases, death and evil spread over humanity. Zeus had received his revenge. The saying "Open Pandora's Box" was born from this myth. This is to express that someone is causing harm or damage.

Source: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%BCchse_der_Pandora 

So, the router has to be returned. Otherwise it does a lot of damage. In the future we will have to do without a router and learn to communicate from spirit to spirit.

Important note to everyone:

My internet continues to exist !!
I have agreed with Telekom that the old contract with the slow Internet from 2012 should remain and the defective, old router will be sent back to Telekom.
So I still have internet - but no high-performance internet and will use it as long as it is still possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility