Liberation from captivity - Open the window of your heart (Ark) !

A. M. Hosta

That night, I woke up by a dream.

I saw the letters GAEP** and they were connected to a huge catastrophe like war or something.

I learned that this is a repeat situation... that the same thing has happened before or will happen again.

A computer-animated voice, nasally, gurgling, (Satan's voice) formulated the words - although I unfortunately forgot the beginning of the sentence:

" ... we are not thinkable, we are a man without NOSE."

I heard this when I woke up from a dark scene, but I don't remember the content of the dream.

My cell phone and router are 'quarantined' and unplugged at this point and they still have the ability to put a computer voice into my mind.

(Yesterday I was so dizzy all day long that I had to hold on to something when I walked, not nausea, just dizziness - I was literally staggering through the day thinking, is this the end?  I suppose that this is also manipulation from the central office, which manipulates us in every possible way by electricity with pain, dizziness and much more.

I have then googled

** GAEP:

Mind the GAP - June 16th - 18th, 2020 - German Doctors Congress for Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy' has been cancelled by the organizers with great regret due to corona.

I ask myself: Why do I get this input, this dream? Why did I dream this?

Why am I experiencing this state? Who is manipulating me in this way, even though the transmitter/receiver devices are switched off? (are disconnected from the mains?)

How do these frequencies reach me without signal transmission?  Do I already have chips in me?

Can they already access me?

And I think: Breathe, breathe into this and do this.

The following words come inside me:

"shooting"

Laser, HAARP, satellite ?

"Lie down"

I'm just sitting in bed.

"I guess they use the usual power lines."

We have direct current flowing naturally. Wirelessly. So designed by the Creator.

"Would you... cell phone... ...food... Because you have ... Lied"

The mobile phone is packed in a radio signal blocking case. It's right next to me. So the transmission of the frequencies continues despite quarantine, it cannot be shielded, that is a mistake - the transmission is still possible.

Then the words:

"Push the button ... Shot ... servant ... higher ... engaged ... I ... tension ... mother."

I smell foul-smelling urine in the air.

"Gather!”

We have learned - they determine when and how often we go to the bathroom at night. That's where they collect information from the smell of urine in the air. That's how they get the cell information - or:sweat suddenly appears on our (my just) forehead - that's where they collect the cell information from the smell of it in the air - from all our excrements - from the intestine (stool) - bladder (urine) - skin (sweat) - nose/mouth (breath) - which can leave an odour in the air, wireless as signals.

The SHOT (electric shock, frequency) causes us to do the actions they intend - like going to the toilet or breaking out in sweat...

This is how total surveillance works. They give us orders wirelessly by radio signal without us realizing it's them. They collect wireless signals above us and analyse the cell information from the odours of our excrements in the air around us. They send and receive signals to and from us.

"Prison!"

We are their slaves. This is our prison, which we have no idea is there. They can do anything they want with us.

"Coffee"

... leaves an odor of low vibration - being acidic - it is an addictive substance.

I feel a smile inside of me...

"She has the potential. “

...the potential to find out the truth...

"Love. Come."

Come, Lord Jesus. Amen.

He once told me:

"You're going to jail, but there's someone there to speak for you and you'll be out in no time.”

The one who speaks for me - who knows me, is HE Himself - who leads us free from slavery and into the freedom of the spirit - all those who call upon Him and trust in Him.

My mood has now also changed again into cheerful and friendly and contentment has set in. Warmth pulsates within me and I feel comfortable. Smile gratefully.

"Corona"

... has a positive side... it exposes the whole truth about how the elite are working against us.

"Rain... the electricity."

It's a warm rain - the natural flow of breath with the divine frequencies that liberates us.

"Doesn't it surprise you...?"  (... that everyone listens to you - that's what he said to me in 2017)

This stream causes love in those who listen to me. It is the divine, omnipresent stream of life that has the power to free us all from the bondage of slavery and to lead us into the light as soon as we call upon and ask for it.

"Come."

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus. Make me a tool of your wireless Internet.

After the dark dream and wake up I started singing and repeating the name of Jesus Christ. That's when the heavenly father stepped in.

"The masses..."

... stop searching and not find the way to freedom. They then remain slaves and live in captivity and die in it - while liberation is the way into eternal life and into the immortality of the soul in God, because it leads to God.

"He has appointed you heir."

... as a servant of the church.  Thank you, Lord Jesus - Amen.

And this is how the release to eternal life works.

"Set the language of dispatch: affectionately"

That's what you meant by "deliver"... push the button.

"Date... alarm clock... 9:00."

Usually in the middle of the night...

Then I had to... My urine was odorless.

"Morning sky... yellow... miscalculated."

From chemtrails? Yellow sky? They make the clouds appear in colors?

"Mood... clouds... sad"

Aah... The weather influences our mood ... e.g. a face like seven days of rainy weather!

"Temperature"

...it influences the general mood. There's a lot of heat everywhere...

"Prison... YOU... I'm the police... rules”

I am imprisoned for breaking certain rules?

"Bitter.”

Coffee makes you sour. Cloudy weather makes cloudy. It's against the rules to spend money uselessly and lick it...

"Ouch..."

Pain is the result of poor nutrition ... life in the "ghetto of the big city" ... the "family", which is divided or quarrelled.

"They are all waiting for better times..."  ... and do not change Yourself.

"You are the only one... for now..."

Pretty isolated.

"To fly... to live like God in France...”

This is also a violation of the rules and has certain aftereffects and consequences for those involved. They harm themselves more than they benefit. Then the law of resonance takes effect and everything falls back on them in different ways depending on the breach of the rules. And it's "billions of tons... ...billions of tons of jet fuel blown into the air.

And "the ports" are also contaminated by "luxury transportation."

"Sinking... waves... still"

In the Revelation of John it says: 1/3 of the ships sink into the sea.

"You, too, your home, you should go. Turn on the lights. Hamburg, all the way down to South Baden. Easy."

Heavenly Father is crying for me inside.

"Mootther."

It is too late.

But what am I going to do alone in Moldova In winter, you freeze to death there, with no money, no place to stay, no visa.

"Frozen... family... no one left... garden... gone..."

So death by drowning.

And in Moldova? Me? Alone? As I am on my feet? I won't get very far there? I hope for a miracle, Father. But it's not my will that should happen, it's yours.

You once said, "Heavenly Father, if you wish, you may let this cup pass me by.

And heavenly Father strengthened you to bear it, your cup. It should not pass you by because it was your destiny.

And the fish - they're always hungry. Even if they are my downfall, I will stay with them, because they rely on me. I stay with those who love me. And to the fish I said: 'And when the great flood comes, you just swim away.

Then I think I heard:

You are doing it right. Done. No one needs your help anymore."

"Podcast me."

The heavenly father helps everyone with different ways on the Internet to follow his word.

I have a new homepage now:

https://www.buchdeswahrenlebens.com  

In it all of the 366 Teachings of The Book of True Life (Revelation of Jesus Christ for the Endtime) will be available online. All in one place. The site is currently under construction and you can already see a part of it. It is linked to the page Peace Kingdom of Christ on Earth (Friedensreich-Christi-auf-Erden), where the blog is located also and the downloads etc. There you also find the Translator DeepL, which can translate in good kind into 12 languages. You can download it directly on my site.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility