The good shepherd


A. M. Hosta

1 Amen, amen, I tell you: Whoever does not enter the sheepfold through the door but climbs in somewhere else is a thief and a robber.

2 But whoever enters through the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 The gatekeeper opens him and the sheep listen to his voice; he calls the sheep that belong to him by name and leads them out.

4 When he has driven out all his sheep, he goes ahead of them and the sheep follow him; because they know his voice.

5 But they will not follow a stranger, but will flee from him because they do not know the voice of the stranger.

6 Jesus told them this parable; but they didn't understand the meaning of what he had told them.

7 Then Jesus said to them: Amen, amen, I tell you: I am the door to the sheep.

8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers; but the sheep didn't listen to them.

9 I am the door; whoever goes in through me will be saved; he will come and go and find pasture.

10 The thief comes only to steal, slaughter and destroy; I have come so that they have life and have it in abundance.

11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.

12 But the paid servant, who is not a shepherd and to whom the sheep do not belong, sees the wolf coming, abandons the sheep and flees; and the wolf tears them and scatters them. He flees,

13 because he's just a paid servant and he doesn't care about the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd; I know mine and mine know me,

15 how the father knows me and how I know the father; and I give my life for the sheep. John 10: 1-15

 

4.8.2020 in the evening

The father says:

"I have a message for you….

Parents…. The cohesion …. love!"

 

5.8.2020 early in the morning

"Abraham’s son…. The great grandchild "

Do you mean Isaac ... in the first time?

"The familiar gentlemen and His Majesty the Son are known in him."

My mind is too limited to understand what you want to tell me.

"All who do not live according to the commandments die of Covid."

"Nesaves ... with your legs .... Money…. all those who still hold back money…. Slaves have no money ... All over 1,000 ... Get out of there has no money. Adam…. goes. (unemployed)

Telekom…. You will be helped. "

"Cystic fibrosis ..." (respiratory disease - prone to infections) ...

"Because I had enough of you bitter sheepfold."

"Mobile phone chip card…. all are lost ... "

"God leads the hearts of the pious."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility