Race for the kingdom of heaven

A. M. Hosta

 As the Lord has let me know, there is not just a race to destruction - there is also a race for the kingdom of heaven. There is a race to get the heart right and to have it right. If you feel surrounded by people who cannot understand that you are living your faith in Jesus Christ and you see yourself repeatedly involved in ugly things and still do not stop believing in good and doing good to others, then you are involved in the race for the kingdom of heaven - then carry on. The father says: "Read my word, it is balm for your wounds. It will stop soon too. Store." When the new world order and religion comes, these scriptures, TTT and BTL will be confiscated. Therefore, they must first be brought to safety, i.e. stored. Then it must be our own heart that brings us the balm because the books will no longer be available.
Last night I was fed up with all the influences and just wanted to give up. But this morning when I woke up he said, "I can't use you."
So I apologized for my weakness and the Lord was ready again to forgive me and advised me to read his Word, which cleanses and heals and is therefore a balm for the wounds of the soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility