Recap

 

A. M. Hosta

 

I lie awake in my bed and I can't fall asleep. My knees hurt, my calves feel bulging and tingling. I can hardly walk and the soles of my feet are burning and fibrillating.

Father: "Corona... the app... it has a solution for everyone."

But I don't have the app and everything mobile here is switched off ... in quarantine ... then it comes from the surroundings ... from the mobile phone masts.

Father: "Mobile broadband spectrum...decimate with microwaves...then you produce water down there."

That's why it feels so swollen...

Father: "Not in the bath water anymore. Atom...  Muscles run hot."

From trash frequencies (Wi-Fi, Internet, Bluetooth, GPS, 5G, electronic devices...)

Outside in some distance is a shooting ... many shots ... suddenly quiet ... only later police siren.

More and more of our neighbours in the other houses argue violently that the shreds are flying.

My lips are like dried out. My upper arm muscles are also running hot. Then when I'm in the bathtub, everything calms down.

Father: "Socks ... also heat up. Bath. Make it warm, hot. That loosens and relaxes the muscles. Defecation ... leads away ... Eat less, produce less waste, don't interact with the frequencies. Mineral water is good for inflammation."

And barite rocks or schungite rocks. Pick it up in your hand or lay it on your stomach. Neutralize and harmonize frequencies.

I have placed 4 barite stones around the solar plexus ... the region warms up pleasantly and the legs relax now, become more normal again.

Father: "Nerves"

The nerve tracts calm down to the soles of the feet. The head area also warms up and is much more relaxed.

Father: "Afraid ... demons are attached to it ... don't be surprised ... breathe ... watch."

Breathe in and out calmly ... body awareness ... what is happening where in the body?

Father: "The Cloud"

The Telekom absolutely wants me to use the mail cloud and store my mails in the cloud, but I don't want to. Delete all unnecessary mails immediately ... Do not use the Cloud.

My lips relax, become softer.

Father: "Then they can make something else there." ?? "Divert a few hundred watts into the house to amplify. Your thoughts, they see all this."

I'm completely relaxed. Pleasantly warm.

Sudden itching. Instead of scratching as usual, I gently stroke the upper arm. It feels pleasant. The itching is gone. But now on the knee.

Father: "Wreckage. They're gone."

Who's gone?

Father: "The others."

My solar plexus ... pleasant ... like swimming in the warm primeval sea. I see this as a vision metaphorically in my spirit's eye. A little lolling and stretching. Well-being. Confidence. My mood is good. Usually I have to go to the bathroom at night. I don't need one now. It's up to them how often. I read that somewhere, even if it's just a few drops.

Father: "Your father too."

What about him?

Dad: "Evil. Run. Hurry."

He's already in the afterlife. The soaps I ordered never came.

Father: "That's where they find you."

I got out of google once. Log out. Blogger is also google.

I have Facebook in the Firefox container. The new Firefox (download) has this function. The Firefox container packs Facebok into the box - then they can't track my internet activities anymore.

I just get stings in my head, headache, nausea in my stomach. I guess they don't like it when I log out. The symptoms are getting stronger again. More power to me ?? But now I can do it myself and I know what to do.

Father: "Right away."

"Impatient. Angry. You mustn't be... he has placed you in his congregation, is closer than ever you meant ... merciful, patient and gracious he is...

Get out... Police ... don't know what's right and good ... get married ... I won't give you long ... need money."

It's all true. How right you are. My husband always says: "Look how far you can get without money.

Father: "You old... middle-aged... woman."

Now it's getting really busy here. I'm freezing. Headache.

I can leave that out. The others don't need to know.

Father: "Shut up. Do what I say."

I laugh ... inside myself ... angrily ... burning at the solaplexus, sweaty, unpleasant.

Father: "Smile ... not really."

The pen stopped writing. Please, make him write again.

Father: "If he wants... writer... I am empty... I have nothing to write with.

Now you can."

It goes back and forth and I don't write anything.

You have nothing to write with and I forget everything. Not you. You always know everything.

That's intense. You can also be... evil. You created it ... evil. You are everything. You remember everything, I forgot.

Father: "She works well."

"Share this with your body."

Groin pain.

Father: "push"

You're not answering.

Father: "I am normally different."

I'm also surprised you put up with me.

Father: "Mommy ... catch. While the oven is still warm."

Now YOU push in. Mentally.

I'm laughing at myself again. I'm having fun.

Father: "Thank you."

God bless. Thank you very much. That's so sweet.

Father: "Petite."

My husband would say schizophrenic again.

Father would say, "Wait."

Yes ... terribly ... long ... for you.

Father: "I'm sorry."

I apologize to you too, Yeshua. We've done well. I love you.

Father: "Take."

You're making me laugh again. It's okay. The pen really only writes if you want it to,

like this.

I fell asleep ... dreaming ... not remembering the content of the dream ... woke up ... and heard:

Father: "Breathe, breathe deep into doubt... breathing means more, much more than just standing pulsating."

He thinks to himself: ‚No spine

We were broken back at birth at an early age, in our earliest childhood.

Father: "Coffee ... especially the bakery ... these are all signs of weakness ... they strain the immune system ... smokers ... who breathe ... in perfect health ... marketing benefits from it.

"Navel... „

I put barite stones on my navel again. They harmonize the navel area. Also from birth trauma. The umbilical cord may not be cut until about 1 hour after birth, but it will be cut immediately. This causes the baby to suffer a respiratory trauma and important nutrients from the mother's placenta are withdrawn for his immune system, which it needs to grow up healthy. This has been stated by a doctor, although they do not do it by default. He is a whistleblower among pediatricians. They don't want to have strong, healthy people, but weak slaves working for them, so they cut the umbilical cord immediately after birth and traumatize the baby for his whole life.

Jeshua is just wondering how wrong people live. As a physician he is amazed and highly astonished about the lack of knowledge and the effects on our physical-organic condition.

There are many solutions to overcome the attacks of the elite against us humans, we just don't know them because nobody ever told us. We are not helpless if we trust the doctor of doctors, Jeshua, he wants to heal us, each and every one of us. That is the reason for his coming in this exciting time of evolution and development of mankind.

In the Osho Commune I was able to do that ... breathe away my doubts ... there was room for it.

Father: "You can do the rest yourself."

Then I make a list of all the helpful tips that Jeshua gave me here.

Father: "To recap."

I look up the word, see what it means:

Meaning:

To remember, to recall, to recall for example lost knowledge

back to consciousness, to memory.

 

The list, with the help of which it is possible to overcome the corona wave 2 without damage:

- Walk barefoot (socks heat up)

- Muesli, instead of bread, with mineral water and grated apple = delicious

- Avoid baked goods if possible

- Reduce, limit coffee (baked goods and coffee weaken the immune system)

- Mineral water against inflammation

- Reduce waste frequencies (mobile phone, PC, electrical devices ...)

- Relax in the bath tub, no pain, warm to hot (attention circulation)

- Breathe deeply, calmly, breathe slowly into doubts, watching them with your spirit, whether they dissolve or change

- Perceive symptoms of the body and observe them at rest with the breath

- Harmonize the umbilical region (umbilical cord cut too early = dissolve the birth trauma - e.g. put on barite stones and feel the effect

- Trust that the divine physician comes to heal everything and believe that if not consciously, he works in us unconsciously

- Patience, acceleration - slowing down the pace

- breathing exercises - deep breathing, calm breathing

- to slowly release fears as well as doubts by deep, calm breathing in order to achieve a confident view

- Overcoming the control of the elite (they see our thoughts) through self-controlling measures; staying alive or becoming alive again through deceleration

- Treat each other with respect and love

 

Love one another as I love you.

Yeshua

*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***

Visit me  here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility