I wil make myself known


Monday, August 24, 2020
Alan Carrico
cantstopgrinning.blogspot.com

Hello My son, this is Jehovah Elohim speaking with you this day. My children come close to Me now for a time of great trouble is coming upon the earth, the likes you have never seen. I have been warning many of My watchmen, prophets and scribes of this time and now it comes. In the days coming you will witness a great want in the earth as supplies that have been plentiful will now become scarce. Your store shelves will become bare and your economy will dry up. All around you will be confusion, followed by fear and then anger. My children, when you see these things, I want you to seclude yourselves from the masses of people because many will turn on each other and I don’t want you caught up in this. I Am will provide for you if you are in Me. I will protect you in the coming storms. Even your loved ones who do not know Me will become erratic and unreliable and will even seek to take what is yours, so use wisdom in your dealings with others. I Am the source of wisdom so do not doubt what I tell you when you see these things unfold before your very eyes. Have you not read in My Word that I promise good to those who love Me and are obedient to My will and My ways? Therefore, do not doubt that what I have for each of you will lead to your good. Even in persecution I will be with you and you will stand secure before the enemy and you will confound them with your resilience and your resolve. I will give you the very words to speak in these times, so do not fear what you see, but trust that I AM is faithful to you. Go where I lead; say what I give you to say; live in confidence that comes only from Me, and these things will soon come to pass and we will be together forever. This time comes upon the earth even now. Watch and be prayerful, for I AM is about to make Myself known. I AM

Joshua 1; Rev 21; Matt 23



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility