40 Days

A. M. Hosta  -  That's what the Lord told me:

On August 14, 2020, the Lord said to me:

"One more month"

cf. https://annamariahostaenglish.blogspot.com/2020/08/do-not-forget-to-thank.html

Visit me  here  

 

40 Days

3 Million Prophecies

As an end-time messenger of the LORD, I humbly bring forth this message for my LORD:

“You heard right, that all the world will freight.

Listen to what I’m about or say:

Lay Low, Lay Low, Until I tell you it’s safe!

Not all will listen and thus will die.

Stay closed up until I say! 

It’s going to be different now, so STAY CLOSE TO ME! 

All the earth is alive and it boils from within thee.

Watch how I show the world how God controls it ALL!

(ME: What will b the sign that it’s safe for us to move?)

LORD: You will see a bird that’s never before appeared!

 

40 Days,

Listen My child, LISTEN! YOU MUST OBEY THIS WORD!!!

So now listen to these words and all I have to say.

Lean in to Me, like never before!

 

For the wicked are wise in their own eyes.

For the wicked will fall first you see, but then they rise to power.

For the wicked will rise in this last hour, but only for a while.

Then their time is up, and even is DONE!

For VICTORY IS MINE!

 

For only a little while will he have power,

For this you know is not his hour.

When time is up, I take control over all the earth;

For the wicked will see who rules the world, as all the world does too!

For this My Son/Daughter is when…TIME TURNS TO ETERNITY!

Jeshua hamashiach

Hebrew 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. 

On 5/5/20 I heard the LORD say:

“As in the days of Noah, so are we!”

Noah prepared as GOD told him! As in the days of Noah, deciding to live for God during the judgment…will be too late! We must enter into the ark of our salvation, Jesus Christ NOW, before the judgment comes! Repent of all sins in your life and ask JESUS to be LORD over your life!

https://444prophecynews.com/40-days-3m-prophecies/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility