Unleashed elements


Genesis 31:14; 17
14 And Rachel and Leah answered and said unto him, Is there yet any portion or inheritance for us in our father’s house?
17 Then Jacob rose up, and set his sons and his wives upon camels;
John 3:35
The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
Luke 21:26-28
26 Men‘s hearts failing them for fear and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up and lift up your heads: for your redemption draweth nigh.
The Third Testament-  Chapt. 3 - Vers 11
 My people: If it was announced that My arrival would be amidst wars, unleashed elements in nature,
epidemics, and chaos on earth, it was not I who caused these events. I came during this period because I knew that humanity would need Me during this time of great ordeals.

Around midnight I woke up and violent gusts of wind blew outside. As I thought about the meaning and was immersed in prayer, I heard the father speak to me.
He said:
"Don't doubt that it's me. Another face of mine…. On the knees!!
Like your teaching, which is important now. There are so many teachings in the view. It is their works that betray them. With what right does he (man) call himself an heir when his works disinherit him. You are happy because you chose Jacob. "
Father - you are perfect justice. Nothing escapes your gaze, you always have everything in view.
"You are reflected in my face."

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility