The soldiers of the third time come with gentleness

45. Those who do not see their fellow man in their next ones , who accumulate wealth and take possession of what belongs to others, are not Christians because they have no compassion. The struggle between the spiritual and the material will come, humanity will get caught up in this struggle, but how much suffering it will have to endure for the victory of justice!
46. In the midst of this controversy of doctrines and beliefs, my instruction will apply as if the light of a lighthouse appears in the middle of a thunderstorm. Understand from my word the situation that will depress humanity. Then you will judge with better judgment and you will know what you have to do to keep from doing nothing.
47. Understand that the only spiritual treasure you have to fight for is that of my law. You sacrificed the symbols by which you used to worship Me in order to enter a more perfect idea. Nevertheless ─ see how peoples rise during this time and dispute the possession of that country and those places where I revealed myself in past times. I have made many symbols disappear, but people do not run out of reasons for their idolatry and fanaticism.
I tell you: before the coming generations bow to today's idols, my righteousness
will destroy them, and the only pillars that can withstand the power of my
righteousness will be those that hold the sanctuaries that are built on the
 bottom of your heart - Sanctuaries of Faith, Peace and Fraternity.
Because the spiritual is indestructible.
48. When the earth is then prepared, my spiritual teaching will gently reach
people's hearts in the third time, their victory will not be achieved by blood
or by insults. Spiritualism will enter through mutual understanding. No one who
 tries to imposite my teaching by force will be a soldier of the truth because
my teaching does not come through material conquest.  Because if I said to
you in the second time in which I prepared you to rule in your heart, that
my kingdom is not of this world - how could I tell you today as I raise your
soul to be within it govern, say the opposite?
My teaching rests on the foundations of love. But you forgot this, and
 that's why I told you that it would be necessary for me to come back
 among people to remind them of the forgotten law - the one that
 your predecessors loved and for which many martyrs and apostles
died in the thought of you.
49. My victim of that time was not enough, and so I am here with
you again. New apostles are needed and soon I will send them out
with the divine seed. My teaching will spread like the winds moving
 from one end of the earth to the other. My messengers will not go
alone, a world of invisible beings will accompany them as hosts of light
to make their way even more wonderful, and they
 will truly be heard by everyone.

A. M. Hosta
From The Book of True Life -  Volume VIII
Teaching 222 – Verses 45 – 49

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility