EUROPE

Coronavirus - economic and financial tsunami - bank crash - bankruptcy ……
The father says:
"You will have to endure much more."
"A thousand monkeys plunge into the stream."
"The virus - it flattens them all!"

(The Illuminati)
Then I had a dream:
It was already dark and there was forest nearby. Then I met a man who liked me and whome I liked, although there was another man waiting for me, which is why I was a little torn. I was alone and he came back and showed me a castle that he built overnight and he wanted to build another one. I saw it figuratively in front of me, it was very big. I had told him my name is E. and now I said my name is O. I presented the castle to my people as a possible place to stay, but it was more spiritual. Then I saw that he quickly attached a wrought iron basket to a tree, like a wastebasket he made himself, with perfect perfection, made by a master hand, that I was amazed at his crafting skills and wondered ... I was impressed.
Now that I write this down, HE says:
"EUROPE - I knock it over like a chessboard - you are just the dearest for me."

(Note: Europe will fly in the tresh) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility