Material life is part of the infinite, spiritual life


22. Do you think that life is limited to your existence on earth?
Do you think that my law and teaching only illuminate your life
in the world? No, you multitudes of people who hear my word:
I did not enact the Divine Law for your body, I enlightened your
soul with it.
23. I know why I am speaking to you in this way. Because my gaze
among the crowd discovers those people who need me to speak to
them in this way.
24. It is the materialists who see no further than their eyes can see,
who do not believe that beyond their minds and their senses eternity,
truth, wisdom begins.
25. Those who are already beginning to allow the spirit soul to rule
in their works, in their thoughts and throughout their lives - those
who are already beginning to release their soul from everything that
binds them to the world do not have it necessary for me to speak
to them like this. They also came to the manifestation of my word
materialized, without understanding what they heard, without
understanding its meaning, and I too sought them in what
they loved most in life.
26. The realm of the spirit is infinite; but in order to attain the
elevation that enables you to enjoy it and live in it, it is necessary
to know the way and to have light to ascend to it. However, do not
think that I do not value your earthly life: no, disciples. Why should I
underestimate it, since I have prepared it for you! Understand that
life in the material world is also part of life in the spiritual,
infinite and eternal realm.
27. Strictly speaking, the purpose that my word is to serve among you
is to show you the safe way that you must go to achieve spiritualization.
28. When I speak to you about the spiritual life, I do not only refer
to the existence of disembodied souls, but I make you understand
that the spiritual life is everywhere because everything comes from it.
29. Only the light of that life will be able to reveal the truth to you, only
in it will people be able to understand everything that they see
and need to experience.
30. Those who insist that they do not want to know the life of the soul
will only be poor beings who will live on earth without a goal, stumbling
and falling in the process, without realizing that they are at the bottom
of their being carrying the key to the door of eternity and also the lamp
that can illuminate the path that leads to peace, wisdom and bliss.
31. But my mercy awakens them from their deep sleep, raises the "last"
so that they help the "first" in their struggle against materialism at
this time - with everything that they could not do.
32. The world is prepared and purified by pain and awaits the disciples
of the Divine Master. Humanity is going through an hour of testing.
33. Understand the size of your mission.
34. I will illuminate your path when your light dims for a short time,
so that your soul does not stumble nor get lost. Because you are the
messengers of peace, the owners of an eternal revelation.

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII
Teaching 223: 22-34

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility