The stone of imperfect cult will pass


57. All religious communities will be judged, and the most 
powerful will be the most afflicted. You do not know 
which of them will take their throne of glory on their shoulders
 to take it to other countries in flight from my justice.
58. Today I want to tell you that no material churches or 
altars of fanaticism should be built among you. The rite and 
tradition will disappear. Neither priests nor clergymen 
should rise before you.
59. You will have no authority or authority to confer the 
title of a saint on any human being.
60. Those who have a strong spiritual connection with my divinity
will be the most humble.
61. The time has come when there is no stone left on the imperfect cult, in which
 the only  church is within man, the altar in his heart, the offerin in his works, the 
candlestick in his faith and the There is a bell in his call that
wakes the sleeping souls.
62. I speak to you lovingly so that you can recognize Me by this love.
63. You are little creatures that I lead on the path to spiritual upward
development and to whom I forgive their mistakes so that they learn to
forgive their neighbors.
64. Explore my word syllable for syllable so that you are spiritually strong
 and can be like a staff among people.
65. I have given you of my light with which you will be able to enlighten
your siblings. With this authority, like Jesus, you will free the souls of darkness
that bound and confused populate the earth.
66. My light surrounds and envelops everything because you all emerged from
my spirit. You belong to Me and you have to return to Me.

From The Book of True Life – Volume VIII
Teaching 223 – Verses 57 – 66

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility