Examination, purification, reparation - our job is love


22. You are now going through days of trial, times of purification
and reparation. But I am with you to you
help not to become weak in the exam. Confirm yourself in
the certainty that you are the same people as those of the past Times:
a strong, brave people, a lifeboat for the Shipwrecked,
a good travel companion, a friend, brother and Idol.
The task that I have entrusted to you today is to
love. Love is the seed that I sowed in you because it is
is the origin and the reason for all creatures.
23. When you think that I am wisdom ─
that wisdom comes from love. If you recogniye the judge in me
─ that case law is based on love.
If you consider me powerful ─ my power is based on love.
If you know that I am eternal ─ my eternity comes from the
Love because this is life and life makes the souls immortal.
Love is light, is life and knowledge. And this seed
I have given you since the beginning of time ─ the only one
I sowed as a perfect farmer on the fields that are your hearts.
24. Today, in the Third Time, you are making your way to the fields
of the Lord again to sow the seed that you have found.
But you have seen that not all fields are easy to sow, you have
 also seen that some will soon bear fruit and others late.
You found some as hard as if they were rocks, others were
covered with thistles and weeds, and very few were
 clean and prepared. You had to work a lot to clean those fields
and then sow them. But if you were patient and irrigated them
with the water of your faith, you could see in the previously
barren fields that the seeds had germinated and grown, and you
enjoyed them. Those fields that always seemed to reject you are
 your friends, your hope, and have brought peace to your soul.
There is your work, your zeal and your devotion, you can no longer
separate yourself from them.

A. M. Hosta
From the: Book of True Life
Volume VIII - Teaching 222 - Verses 22-24


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility