The form of worship


35. Your form of worship should no longer be stained by foreign
influences, nor should you get into spiritual bondage again.
36. People should not hang the image of their Lord before your eyes
because they have not yet been able to discover my true image, even
though they carry it within themselves.
37. In every person there is an afterlife, a secret treasury, something
infinite, a secret. There is the sanctuary where the Father lives, whose
door is locked because you were unable to penetrate your inner being.
Man did not understand how to discover the true sanctuary that he carries
within himself. He only looks outside and only feels the outside. It is the
body and the physical senses.
38. This is the time when all of humanity sleeps spiritually. There is not a
single religious community that offers true worship to their God. You should
go to bring my word and bear witness to me with your example. Without
works of love, my teaching will have no persuasive power on your lips.
39. I will send you to the nations when I see you prepared, when there is
truth in your soul and in your "flesh". Then you will be able to solve the
great conflicts, you will be able to cross major cyclones without being
carried away, you will be able to withstand severe weather and be able
to cross thick fog because you are already opening your eyes to a higher
light than any human science.
40. Since you are humble, you are destined to remove many veils in the
face of philosophers and scholars. For all you should be peace,
consolation and salvation.
41. In all peoples of the world I am currently giving signs of my new
rally through intuition and dreams. The echo of my steps is
already being heard.
42. Understand how much I love you: Why do you fear Me? Who is within
my law has nothing to fear from me.
43. You listen to me with awe and devotion and still fear Me. The reason is
that your conscience tells you that you are not yet doing perfect works.
44. Do your duty to your God and your neighbors, pay your debt of thanks,
and you will all be received by the Lord.
45. If some remain on the way out of awkwardness, lack of study, lack of
spirituality or ignorance, the others should not also stop. But give your support
to the one who has fallen and wake up the one who is sleeping.
46. ​​Truly, I tell you, the "first" will not reach true perfection on
this earth, and neither will you, even if you continue to progress along
 the way. After that there will be others who will take another step forward
and after them others who will continue and so on. But as these continue
to develop, you will already be spiritually ascended. Which is why I tell you
hat the "first" always have to pave the way for the "last".

From the Book of True Life - Volume VIII
Teaching  223 - Verses 35 - 46

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility