TURBULENCE !!


March 20, 2020
Byron Searle
I Samuel 4:19-22
19 And his daughter in law, Phinehas' wife, was with child, near to be delivered: and when she heard the tidings that the ark of God was taken, and that her father in law and her husband were dead, she bowed herself and travailed; for her pains came upon her.
20 And about the time of her death the women that stood by her said unto her, Fear not; for thou has born a son. But she answered not, neither did she regard it.
21 And she named the child I-chabod, saying, The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because of her father in law and her husband.
22 And she said, The glory is departed from Israel: for the ark of God is taken.

While I was in prayer the evening of 3/17/20, the Lord spoke the word "TURBULENCE" several times to me.  That was all He said to me at that time, but I sensed that He was going to continue speaking to me about this over the next day or so.
The following day on 3/18, while I was driving to work at 6:30 am, the Lord began speaking to me.  He said these words to me, "TURBULENCE IS ROUGH.  IT'S INVISIBLE AND WILL TOSS YOU TO AND FRO."
Throughout the day at work, I kept hearing the word TURBULENCE in my spirit, and I pondered the words that the Lord had spoken to me that morning.
When I got home from work that evening, I went straight away into prayer.  After a time of prayer and seeking the Lord, I was suddenly shown a vision in three separate parts.  Here is what the Lord showed me.
PART 1
I was taken high up into the air, and it seemed as though I was flying through the atmosphere like Superman, so fast, soaring with such tremendous speed.  I saw in the far distance a very large plane.  As I got closer to it, I knew it was a 747.  It was so beautiful, all shiny with distinctive coloring of red, white, and blue on the tail, which resembled the American flag.  This jumbo jet was so beautiful, immaculate, gleaming, shining, polished, not a speck of dirt was upon it.  I saw the name of the jet written on its side in a very beautiful script.  It said "Spirit of America."
I was so taken by its beauty on the outside that I could not stop looking at it.  T hen I was instantly taken inside into the plane.  I began walking around among the passengers and noticed that everyone was dressed very nicely, very expensively .  I then knew that I was in the first class section.  The people did not have a care in the world, and were only focused on socializing and eating and drinking.  I left that area and took the stairs down from the upper level and saw people in this section sitting in their seats, watching movies or eating snacks.  As I moved toward the back of the plane into the economy section, people were sleeping, and some had on face masks like they might be sick.
All of a sudden, I heard the pilot make a frantic announcement - TURBULENCE IS AHEAD!!!  BE SEATED AND FASTEN YOUR SEAT-BELTS!!!"
The people in the first class section ignored the pilot altogether and continued with their laughter and enjoying their time.  The people in the second class section heard the pilot, and some of them heeded his warning and went and sat in their seats.  The people in the economy section were in their seats already, but many were still asleep.
Then suddenly, the big jet jerked and shook violently, moving wildly in the TURBULENT air!! 
The first class people were all thrown around like rag dolls, tossed to and fro (as the Lord had said to me that morning), and many were injured and killed because they failed to heed the pilot's warning.
The second class passengers were also thrown around, but a few of them were able to grab onto the seats to keep from being injured.  They were severely shaken, but still alive.
The economy class people were shaken so strongly that they woke up, and many cried out, and they were not injured.
PART 2
All of a sudden, I found myself on a huge sailing vessel, a luxury liner.  It was like a floating city, so big and captivatingly beautiful on the outside.  I saw the ship's name on its bow, and it said, "USS Pride of America." 
I saw all of the people on board, and everyone was having the time of their lives, like one big party.  They had not a care in the world.  Food was plenteous, the dancing was beautiful, and all seemed to flow with the gentle rolls of the ship.  I walked all around the ship and noticed a few people were wearing face masks and looking a bit green, pale, and sickly in color.
Then suddenly, I heard the captain of the ship make an urgent announcement over the intercom. He was shouting very loudly - "BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!"
Most people totally ignored the stern warning from the captain.  Then in an instant, the ship rolled side to side so violently that many people were tossed to and fro and fell overboard and perished.
Some people had frantically grabbed ahold of poles, stationary objects, and side rails to keep from being thrown off the ship.  Things on the deck were flying around and thrown about and hit many people and injured them.
I noticed one group of people who seemed like they were prepared for the TURBULENT waves.  They had fastened themselves down with ropes, securing themselves to fixed, immovable objects.
PART 3
I was then suddenly whisked away to the outside of a giant building.  Looking at this enormous building that was so beautiful on the outside, all shining white marble and glistening stained glass, I could not take my eyes off of it.  I saw such breathtaking beauty and did not want to stop looking at it.  Then I saw the name on the building.  It said "ICHABOD" written across the front in big golden letters.
I went inside the building, and there were thousands of people all holding up their hands toward heaven in worship.  I went further in, but did not hear a sound, not one sound.  I thought it very strange, but continued looking all around.  I then saw people on the stage who were singing and playing instruments, yet again, not a sound was heard.  I then looked upon the faces of all the people who were standing.  I saw no joy on any of their faces, just a blank stare like they were only going through the motions of worship.  I saw many people busy on their phones, some were playing games.
But one thing suddenly caught my attention and stood out very clearly.  I did not see one Bible anywhere in the building or in anyone's hands!!  The people were seated as the pastor got up and started preaching, yet still no sound came out of his mouth.  Everything that I was seeing take place in this beautiful building was surely an eerie sight to behold!
Then all of a sudden, without warning, one lone man stood up from within the midst of the audience and proclaimed with a very loud voice, a voice that rang out and could be clearly heard all throughout the building - "REPENT!!!  AND TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS!!!"
Then suddenly the Earth began to SHAKE VIOLENTLY, and all of the pillars of the building started to bend at the TURBULENCE of the Earth's shaking!!  Everything that could shake shook violently, throwing the people to and fro and then to their knees!!
The vision ended.   Then the Lord spoke this word to me.
My son, I AM about to cause GREAT TURBULENCE to this world!!!   Those who know Me are ready.  Those who do not will be SHAKEN TO THE CORE!!!
I AM the Captain, the Lord of Hosts, and I have been SHOUTING TO BE PREPARED!!!  But like many, they have ignored My warnings.
I say unto you - THE TURBULENT TIMES ARE UPON YOU!!!  ARE YOU READY???
Many of you will ignore this vision as just a figment of a man's imagination, but I say unto you - IT'S TOO LATE!!!
My son, I love My People, but THE TIME TO WALK IN GREAT FAITH IS NOW UPON YOU!!!
I AM coming just as My Word says.  Reach the lost now, for soon you will not be able to!!!
Amen.
Lord Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility